Fix the Russian battlegrounds already

Hardly anyone on the Russian region does solo battlegrounds anymore, as is evident by me going to BGs and seeing the same people on my team every time, no matter if it’s WSG or AB, if it’s Saturday or Sunday during the day. On top of that, some games start with us being 8 vs 10 or 11 vs. 14. Never the other way around! And very often it says that the queue time is “3-5 minutes”, but you have to wait more than 15, probably because not enough Russians are queueing, and the 3-5 wait time is for Europeans.

Undo the “hotfix” that you did on the first night after introducing BGs. Don’t give us “special” treatment, and either let us be together in the same team with Europeans or make us fight only Russians like it was during the Lich King.

Yes I agree they should separate it so you fight only russian teams or integrate although the latter might cause communication problems.

Some players will complain though because russian servers pay less monthly for a sub than europe and some people do not think it should be possible to intergrate.

Russians have the ability to AV premade because of how the servers work and it looks like it is in a very bad state for solo queuers and premades can be monopolized by premade mafias

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.