Flamelash <Leftovers>

Also Papo: Standing outside the IF bank ganking for days and yelling “a n a L G a n K”

4 Likes

yeah the sh!t ur guys are spamming aint much better bro only responding to all the lvl 1 tourist trash that is toxic af

i still wish all the best to the alliance… on the other hand i have to get my daily honor somehow… im dying a lot so the other guys are gettin some too i dont see the problem when most of the time im the one gettin camped here on a server on which all the cowards left… if u are not a player on this server u have no right to judge my position without even having a clue about the timeline of events that lead up to this

1 Like

getting camped on ironforge, this is so hilarious, like if ironforge is a place to be as horde, really funny lmao

i have no problem with horde ganking in ironforge, but atleast don’t encourage the alliance on the forum, are you schyzofrenic or what

1 Like

Oh look Carantil still posting his nonsense while hiding behind a guildless level 61 retail character. Thanks for admitting to making a level 1 “tourist” on Flamelash, just proves the point about your toxicity and insecurity which i raised before.

Do you even play Classic? I mean really, come on, show us your level 60 Classic character.

You have zero credibility, just another hate filled troll with nothing better to do.

3 Likes

Tell me who is the more toxic between

Some horde players ganking 24/24 7/7 FP, boats, neutral and alliance cities, all the areas in this game, making 90% of alliance players moving on another realm.
Or
a random guy curious about the situation, making a level 1 char for checking the state of ironforge.

Atleast i’m not responsable of what happens here

2 Likes

No no no, come on be honest, go get your main Classic character and then post, what exactly is your motive, it all seems very personal to me?

As for your far fetched one sided story about what happened on this server, we have been here from the start, you by your own admission haven’t even played on the server (you may be lying I don’t know) which is why you are just making things up as you go along.

2 Likes

Tell me on what point i’m lying ?

Go post on your Classic character, come on, what are you hiding?

Do you even have a Classic character past level 1?

Hmm, i sense a retail troublemaker…

2 Likes

What is the point to use my main character ?

“lmao this guys doesn’t have this item, he is a noob lolololol”

This will make only more ad hominem attacks, nothing more, no interests to do this.

That is truly the coward’s way out and one of the worst excuses i have ever heard.

No armory here, come on, what are you hiding, scared of being found out for the troll you are?

You are a troll, plain and simple, you have zero credibility here and you don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

You have no stake in the server you are posting about, none whatsover, in fact i suspect you don’t even play Classic !! Maybe redirect all your misguided hate after jumping on the bandwagon of what you may have read here and there and go do something constructive, go level that level 61 DK maybe or just mind your own business :slight_smile:

Or, just keep posting if you want, no one is going to take you seriously, i won’t waste any more time on you that’s for sure.

Bye.

2 Likes

35% of threads on the forums are about Flamelash, multiples threads on what happened here, ironforge is filled with lvl 1 tourists, reddit posts on Flamelash, even some youtube videos

Sure, i am really not aware of what happens here.

Goodbye, and don’t dare to talk to me again and enjoy your pve server LUL

Kalell you earned yourself a big Fan, love your posts calling out that idiot. I wish you all the best and good luck salvaging the server!

5 Likes

Stop ignoring me Kitty, lets duel/fight :slight_smile: You know the place, I know its fun beating the hordies that camp IF. Sadly I wont partake in ganking allies inside their main city unless we organize a raid to take down the “boss”

1 Like

Yop i m old player from vanilla and very early bc with this toon, i also played BC wolkt with anothers.
Later i played on Nostalrius, K2, elyseum, lightshope and last but not least northdale.
I experienced overpopulation, ganking, underdog faction.
I think about roll a toon on Flamelash to wake up again my interest for classic, what class do you need?
I used to play rogue, warrior, warlock, priest,hunter and druid .

What happened to the realm sucks. But to be honest (unpopular opinion inc), the situation we’re in now is unique. I have never played on a realm in a similar state an you know what… I had fun killing/getting killed by you and your friends this evening in IF. Never seen anything like it. I will enjoy playing on this meme-realm and also rolling someplace else.

1 Like

im not ignoring you D: theres just not much of a way for us to contact, i dont really use twitch that much. Anyway u can snag me tommorow around 6-7 pm time in bsteppes or somewhere around the world roaming around killing hordes, just ask around in your world chat :wink:

1 Like

Killing and getting killed is certainly part of the game, I think the issue with this is the getting killed part that annoys people in these modern days, it can be very difficult to accept a loss, even I know that feeling sometimes.

I think a lot of the rage comes from the modern ways that games are designed upon, everything has to be easy but seem hard and generally the hard part lies within the graphics of awesomeness, I’ve been waiting a while for these new ways they make games to stop, because it’s litterally making people lazy and, if you ask me, more stupid.

But yeah everyone can get mad, but going the length as some of the people out there who litterally makes a gnome character and travels all the way to orgrimmar just to show off some name that basicly noone cares about, it’s just too pathetic at this point.

Sorry posted on the wrong character ^

I agree, people are not used to these types of games anymore. It seems people are not only bad at accepting a loss but also accepting a win and moving on. There is a difference between PvP and senseless griefing like camping a corpse for 40 minutes, PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPvP, roaming quest areas for honor grind. (Why didn’t they release BGs and honor at the same time…)

I like PvP, That’s why i joined a PvP server. I respect the hordes attacking last evening, we suffered great losses on both sides but kept respawning and attacking, that’s what i subscribed for :). Not getting killed over and over on the booty bay boat by tens of rogues hiding making it almost impossible to progress.

I know the feeling, I’ve experienced it myself aswell. :stuck_out_tongue:
Personally I dont camp unless they done something to deserve it. But that’s also the rule I like to have for myself, which leads me to defend the situation at most times.
'Cause when do people deserve to get ganked? I think it’s up to the individual player to decide and you should always try to get help to get out of these situations afterall thats what those rogues probably want. Tho I know rogues well and if the situation becomes bad they just stealth away, kind of ruining world PVP currently if you ask me but generally speaking, this makes sense.

It’s only just come to my attention that I dont think the alliance is helping one another enough and that could be a cause to why WPVP isnt going so well, because I see all these stories and I dont see anywhere that they attempted or had help to stop the situations they were in. I recently said the same thing in another thread, but I havnt played alliance so ofcause I cant say if this is 100% true or not, I just know that hordes help eachother out a fair bunch.