Flamelash, the first server to die

And I’m just sitting here loving the fact the allies ran to another server :smiley:

This is why the Horde win nearly every bg as well, the alliance mentality is run. I loved it.

10/10 would gank the alliance off another server, Flamelash will be merged at some point. So no biggie. We will enjoy uncontested raid entrances for now.

People who get joy out of pushing other players into quitting/leaving a realm are the kind of people, who also require countries to have laws against incest and murder. “If it isn’t against the rules, definitely should do it.”

5 Likes

Wow this is the stupidest thing I have read on these forums ever, lmao. I suppose GTA causes violence too in your mind.

Yup the only stopping me from eating other humans or indulging in incest is those pesky laws. /s.

Its annoying I even have to put /s on that. But I am 100% you would think I meant it.

this how it looks right now.

9 Likes

Totally agree that a queue should exist for whatever faction to maintain I would suggest 52-48 spread at worst. This way there would have been no need of the transfer farce that has materialised. For Flamelash I would like to now see the ability to transfer to a PVE server, as I have no confidence in Blizzards ability to manage this properly (crazy statement when you are pulling in so much cash for this - keep your customers happy! It’s a great game, don’t mess it up with bad administration and lack of forethought).

1 Like

Hello kitty, your children got slaughtered by those hordes near IF! Me included D:

1 Like

Noggenfogger EU
Same problem like 80-90% hordes. Takes you 1 hour to enter BRM. Like 7 hours to level from 20-21, horde ganking on every flightpath at any time of the day. Groups after groups of hordes at all times. If u do /who wpl or epl or burning stepps its always 0 players on alliance.

2 Likes

sorry but just reroll and stop moaning. i transferred my old main to one of the newer servers and it sucked a** so i just rerolled. horde constantly laughing at alliance “why did you roll pvp” “reroll” “go back to retail”. you should do just that. I rerolled and reset and it was hard but im getting somewhere ive made some friends and im enjoying WoW again.

seriously reroll it’s not so bad lots of people still playing at lower levels, still plenty of time to get somewhere. yes it sucks but you will get over it and start to love your new characters and server. Good luck

2 Likes

Stupid analogy is stupid.
Yes, leaving or giving up a balanced BG when you lose is lame. But horde are doing this just as much as allies actually.
But leaving a server where you are overrun by 40% more horde than alliance (70/30) because you actually want a chance to PLAY the game you PAY for is not stupid. It’s smart.
You reap what you sow.

Your own fault for being greedy pigs.

I am yet to see a Horde 1vs1 me, all of you cowards come in extreme masses with full gear and call it skill.

Now you are all alone, well deserved, rot in your own soup.

7 Likes

im sorry my child, i tried my best :frowning:

The True heroes of the ally side!!!

/Salute Kitty
/Salute Jhayne
/Salute Ssar

Much respect to you and the rest of the leftovers

Except Preistitute and darkholme :smile:

hated the ganking, was told to rerol pve so that’s what i have done.

1 Like

Ironforge at 2 am:

Scattered skeletons all over. The only alliance players to be seen are 3 lvl 1 in a guild called Hord Spy. Rest is empty.

Players aren’t like mobs, eventually player quit after getting farmed.

These new mega servers really up the wPVP though. If you pack this many people in this tightly then faction imbalance will be more evident.

All these perma-whining forum people need to calm themselves, BGs are soon, should alleviate the booty pain.

Also, this is Classic, there will be hardcore PVP people playing, people are welcome to go back to the furry simulator abomination that is Retail, their subs include it, many of the hardcore Classic fans have been playing on private realms for 15 years, highly doubt they care about all of this anyway.

When will people understand that BG’s are not gonna change a thing?

And to be honest: where is blizzard reaction to this? You all say “reroll” etc. But people will not reroll in most cases on servers where they have friends and invested a lot of effort and time. They will most likely, just stop playing and this is already happening on many servers.

So as much as the horde players can boldly say: you knew this gona happen, you should have rolled pve etc… be so smart while it last and till your server will die like Flamelash.

If Blizzard had a bit more of thing called a brain they would open at start as many servers as we have now, not only 2 pvp servers…

4 Likes

This is why self monitoring never works. People cannot control themselves. Why would you farm people to the point that they leave. How daft do you have to be to not understand that no one enjoys that.

The fact that some actually crow over their superiority and their skill at PvP over the cowardly Alliance when you outnumber them only shows how very shortsighted and sad your faction is. In the end they will turn every server to one that is dominated by one faction.

Good for you enjoy the fruits of your shortsightedness.

as alliance, if i tranfert there only to BGs, will i go fast rank 14 ?

And we will do our best.
yesterday evening I saw Fandral slowly dying percent after percent.
I don’t know yet how to do that, but every horde killed will be a victory for us.
Anyway, we have nothing to lose!!

1 Like