Flight path killed me

So… I just took the flight path from Everlook > Ratchet. Got “dismounted” right above “Jagged Reef” in Azhara and fell for 30 seconds until landing on the ground and dying. A system message was sent “Transfer Aborted: instance not found”

Very unpolished and bugged game. I just hope they fix the fkin warlock/hunter pets soon even pservers had better pet pathing…

Update 1: Tried again out of curiosity. This time I made it past the jagged reef but instead if dismounted me right at Southfury River in Ashenvale, anyone know whats going on with this game at this point? 5 times as many bugs as original vanilla, and some of them directly game-breaking via the “new updates required to provide a smooth experience to be expected in 2019” cough layering cough

f*cking sickening to play this game.

Update 2: Made it in one piece to Ratchet at last, however was flying from Ratchet to Ashenvale now and got dismounted in Durotar, spawned at Razor Hill graveyard.

Something is really messed up with this game…

Update 3: Walked from Razor Hill to Ratchet, jumped on the flight path again. Got dismounted in Orgrimmar this time and killed by guards. Blizzard please respond to my ticket asap…

Maybe that flying mount hates gnomes xD

5 Likes

anyone know whats going on with this game at this point? 5 times as many bugs as original vanilla, and some of them directly game-breaking

Didnt enounter any yet

5 Likes

Huh, didn’t you notice the delay in pet reponses? Auto shot getting stuck? Aimed shot taking up to 6 seconds? Not even mentioning feign + trap…

You aren’t supposed to stroke the griffin like that, they don’t like it and it’s not consensual!

6 Likes

I have seen some pretty funny videos of people who refer to these as “Mongo Gryphons”. They literally dump them off in the middle of nowhere in water, or from great heights right into the middle of a lot of high level mobs.
Not sure if this happened in vanilla, but as a spectator it’s friggin’ hilarious.

1 Like

I’ve had the exact same bug.

Was flying from Westfall to IF, or something like that. Got dismounted over the gates of Stormwind and fell down. Luckily I landed on the outer walls of Stormwind and survived.

Transfer Aborted: instance not found

Parachute cloak, noggenfogger are your closest friends. Not that the bug is intended, but they will save you a repair bill.

Congratulations. Your first Mongo Gryphon.

You should be very proud. Not all get to experience this phenomenon.

2 Likes

4 in the same day, yay! Seems every single gryphon I hop on now is bugged. 30 mins until blizz live chat opens hopefully I can get some help.

Dear Ramble

Please accept our sincerest apologies

It appears as though the Gryphon used for your journey was due its annual Mount Safety Inspection but the Flight Path Attendant decided to use this Gryphon anyway due to how busy he was that day.

Unfortunately, the Gryphon had a health condition that would have been picked up at the annual Mount Safety Inspection, and died halfway through your journey, causing you to suffer this horrendous fall.

As an apology, I would like to offer you this token for five free Flights using our services, a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers.

Please note that due to the Terms that you agree to when you hop aboard the mount, you are unable to take us to the Stormwind Court of Law.

We hope you make a full recovery and are able to return to spending your hard earned gold with us soon

Sincerely,
Azeroth Flight Path Company

20 Likes

hahahahaahah

epic answer!

Didn’t think this thread would attract the RP’ers

Honestly, I’m not an RPer xD never played on an RP server in my life! :smiley: tempted to give it a go now though…

1 Like

Yeah I had this bug happen this night. Took FP from TB to Desolace, tabbed out. After I while I tabbed back in and found myself alone, riding in the green fields of Mulgore with the sun on my face.

Saw the same message in chat: Transfer Aborted: instance not found

I wonder if the hotfix to prevent the dungeon/raid layering exploit caused this.

I think a fellow gnome may have put mechanoboosters on your gryphon’s butt to try and make it fly faster.

Of course it malfunctioned, causing you to fall to your death.
Own up gnomes, which one of you pesky little turds did it!

On a more serious note: sorry that happened ramble, it may be to do with the hotfix, not sure, make sure to open a ticket and let blizz know what happened to you.

I made a ticket, but I see their livechat is opening in 5 minutes so I will try to check with them also.

This is constant for me on Pyrewood basically any time i take a flightpath i have to sit there spam changing stances to avoid it and even then sometimes it still happens

It’s not a bug, this happens because your internet dies for a few seconds.
That’s why it can’t load the new zone, this also happens if you try to teleport/hearthstone but your internet dies for a few seconds.

It can also sometimes happen after you get a disconnect.