For those who enjoys Dragonflight

As i did in BFA and SL im doing m+ and raiding, thank you for asking.
BFA and SL are not the worst imo, that crown goes to WoD.

Us
Send it to US
:fox_face:

1 Like

Why are people trying so hard to make things miserable for others because they don’t like it?

1 Like

i think is a matter of “EGO”

1 Like

Exactly the same since Legion.

Just this time around I have 0 ZERO borrowed :poop: and 0 ZERO legendaries so I can play whenever I want, with the character I want and makes my Life easier.

Now that we finally have erased all that nonsense it’s time to add new things slowly.

1 Like

The fact that they killed of all the big grinds already put it up as a top contender for me.

Really been enjoying the story so far as well.

1 Like

It will be years until Im stuck with only wq to do at the pace Im going. Ive got no compass, guide or sense of direction. Ive tried timers and silver dragon addons but have since removed them. They made the world feel smaller. I start a quest chain, get distracted, immediately forget what I was doing and move on to something else. This is the way I want (and need) to play this game today. Nothing to accomplish, no chores or obligations, no endless grinds for raids like in the old days and I refuse to be bothered by gear or gold.

The only thing Im not overly excited about is perhaps the crafting, which I dont understand, and the renown. Have to get to 23 to be able to tame dragonkin, which realistically wont happen anytime soon. Im enjoying myself, the game is immersive and a nice distraction. Loving the art style and the creative joy the devs obviously put into it.

2 Likes

Quite simple.

For once feral is not doodoo.

So!

The most used lines are :

1. I like DF because I don’t have to do X or Y things to enjoy … the game.

2. I like DF because I don’t have to login every day to do X or Y thing. Playing this much is not healthy. ( Yet, the same persons goes later to say that they now have time to play on alts more than in previous expansions /facepalm ).

So actually, you like DF because you have nothing to do, like this guy says "

…but hey! DF is amazing right? Zero content, zero new features.

WOD will soon like to have a word with DF. He’s scared that he will lose the nr 1 spot on the most zero feature expansion ever.

Enjoy this boring expansion with nothing to do but level up alts! Bravo! You truly made WoW into Pokemon - Disney 2.0 .

1 Like

not your personal army

dont play WoW retail if u not like game
but give me all of ur gold b4 u leave ofc

1 Like

I’m not …

No! You enjoy DF right? Go grind your butt for that gold you need …

jesus go play something else then? If you dont enjoy something maybe dont so it no more. Dont try and inflict your miserty and negativity on everyone else.

The world is full of amazing games, go find them and be happy

2 Likes

I’ve paid for this expansion just like you did. I’m more then happy to share my feedback about this expansion. You don’t like it? Well , stop clicking on this particular thread? HELLO?

You are right. I’m playing WoTLK.

What do you play …foxy?

How they added a playable fox in WoW is beyond imagination!

1 Like

Yeh but its the usual loud minority. just crying because you dont like something. You took a chance, you dont like it, fair enough. But lots do. I dont really like valheim, thousands do. But do I hang out on forums and chat rooms moaning about it? Nah, cos thats such toxic energy. Not just for us but for you. Constantly in your head, stuck playing something and being miserable. get over it or go. Either way you need to figure it out.

Lots of people are having fun. stop being jealous and go find your thing.

Peace.

P.s - I love animals so I like to play a vulpera. Its ace.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Loud minority? Usually people leave without ever writing on the forums. Actually, you are in the minority, not me.

People who like DF are lower than the ones who doesn’t. How do I know? Same as I did know in BfA and Shadowlands.

Listen, positive or negative feedback IS feedback. Where have you lived until now? Under some random rocks? If you want only honey and flowers, internet is the option for that. We are people, we have different likes.

True!

Jealous?! I’m playing WoTLK and I love it. How can I be jealous if you like DF? I am not jealous. I’m amazed that Ion is still in charge with WoW and the way DF expansion was released. I care about WoW, that’s why I am here.

Good…good for you, but you are in the minority!

2 Likes

lol screaming into the void “You are in the minority! wahhh! you not me! wah. No i dont need to give evidence. wah!”

I think you are most likely a troll maybe?

Anyway I am out.

Have fun being sad :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, poor you. The evidence is right there in BfA and Shadowlands. Aka people left this expansions like crazy.

But hey , go back and play your fox, lol.

Also, where are the sales for this expansion? If I am not mistaken, this is the first time ever, that we still don’t have the sale numbers after this long.

Yup … DF …amazing!

let’s compare this to racing.

if you don’t like racing, you won’t like driving at spa, le mans or the nordschleife.

if you like racing, you might like spa but not le mans.

that’s exactly the same for wow. you can like wow and dragonflight, but not like shadowlands and bfa because of eg. their broken progression systems.

i enjoy DF because i can engage in whatever content i want, i like the new profession systems, i like the art enough and my class is engaging to play.

1 Like

Yes, DF is amazing.