[Forsaken-RP] Corpsegrin Irregulars 💀

The Irregulars once more travel further afield after spending some time back at home in Lordaeron, dealing with the unholy trifecta of Scarlets, Worgen and gnolls. We are currently in the Badlands, camping out at Fuselight, readying ourselves for our next move. Come say hi.

2 Likes

This guild! Awesome to see!

Almost makes me want to go back to the dead side-- :skull:

3 Likes

You are welcome any time! Even if it is just for a spot of camp RP or to attend one event. We are most definitely walk up friendly :pray:

4 Likes

-Burp!-

Success! :skull_and_crossbones: :parrot:

2 Likes

Cool Guild. Cool People.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Shadow and flame. After breaking into Angor Fortress to steal the schematics to a new deadly weapon the Dark Iron were developing there, the Corpsegrin Irregulars’ business in the Badlands come to its conclusion. We aren’t ready to go home quite yet though

5 Likes

Based guild and based people. Hope for more encounters with them.

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words everyone :pray:

From the Badlands, the Irregulars have ventured north into Loch Modan. There, our mage’s face got caved in, someone got swallowed whole, and a dark bargain was struck at Mo’grosh Stronghold. Time to go home to Tarren Mill for a moment of respite before we head south once more.

3 Likes

The Irregulars are currently in Northern Stranglethorn, helping their Horde allies to fight back against the Skullsplitters and the Bloodscalps after a recent attack on Grom’gol. Following a successful evening of troll-slaying, they found that the very same headhunters they killed had risen from the dead overnight, resurrected by an unholy imitation of Zanzil’s infamous elixir.

They’re now working with a veteran of the Darkspear to track down the copycat potionmaster and pay them a timely visit.

5 Likes

After dealing with the Gurubashi Witch Doctor and his undead minions, the Irregulars are currently enjoying some R&R on the beach outside of Grom’gol Base Camp. We will be back in Lordaeron soon. Before we get botflies at least.

2 Likes

Beach episode?

Beach episode.

Imgur

4 Likes

The Irregulars clashed with Gilneas’ Northgate Rangers last night at the side of Lordamere Lake, and have come to a consensus that fur is back in fashion.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

7 Likes

The fires of old grievances were stoked last night when the Northgate Rangers found, in their eyes, the Corpsegrin Irregulars pilfering through the belongings of dead Gilnean prospectors. The Battle of the Burning Cottage followed and left neither side truly victorious or defeated.

We will meet again in the forests of Lordaeron. If you’re a Forsaken and want to experience future encounters like this first hand, you MUST join the Corpsegrin Irregulars

5 Likes

An absolute pleasure to fight these guys yesterday. I’m not quite sure where my evening went as the hours flew by!

4 Likes

The Irregulars currently find themselves in the ruined city of Eredath on Argus. In the company of unlikely allies, they seek to strike a blow against the Shadowguard Ethereals and take the void artifacts they have been gathering for themselves the good of Azeroth and all her peoples. Will our intrepid heroes ever make it back to Azeroth? Watch this space.

3 Likes

We have indeed set up camp at the Praetorium with the rest of the dubious motley plotting the Shadowguard heist, which will no doubt go down in history once we escape from space. Trust.

Imgur

Imgur

5 Likes

I had the pleasure to roleplay with a number of this guild during the Shadowguard Heist campaign on Argus.

A joy to roleplay with and DM for!

7 Likes

Absolutely brilliant guild, full of amazing writers and RPers alike! Absolute blast to RP with in the Shadowguard Heist campaign, I only regret I didn’t RP with them more!

A good Forsaken bunch!

5 Likes

The Shadowguard Heist has concluded (totally went off without a hitch and we totally didn’t end up fleeing Argus as fast as we could). Thanks to the Starfallen, the Cursekeeper Association and all the individual participants who were on campaign with us, you were all great company.

Now however, the Irregulars find themselves in Outland. Time to go home? Not quite yet!

5 Likes