[Forsaken RP] - Forsaken RP Discord Server đź’€

Hello! This is a discord server for all the Forsaken roleplayers that accepts everyone despite your char beliefs, allegiance, guild/guildless, alignment etc. Useful to organize or know about events, discuss lore and know more about Forsaken daily habits.

We also offer an IC channel for roleplay that everyone can use to tell stories, send letters, reports…
An awesome art channel with mind blowing artworks, and a very friendly community you can chat with.

discord.gg/cSDbqCe
If you join, you’ll be expected to stick to the following guidelines:

• You’re not allowed to OOC in /say, /yell, /emote nor #ic_channel. Brackets are NOT allowed! (even if you’re hanging around Zuldazar or alone flying high in the sky etc)
  • No ERP
  • No topics that can bring bad vibe to the discord chat.
36 Likes

i think this is good so that all the traitor orcs and tauren won’t be allowed in to openly talk of rebellion

1 Like

Death to the living

3 Likes

Great work Hungaro, it’s really lovely to see initiatives like this sparking up. So you’ve got a big :+1: from me. I do hope this goes well!

3 Likes

Another amazing work from Hungaro, a really cool guy around :slight_smile:

Keep it up! :heart:

3 Likes

Hope for Lordaeron’s future grows by the day.

3 Likes

Year 33, 28 of April
Report to High Command

Arathi resources counted led by Hungaro, Ziko and Skabb , Commanders of the battle group Misery

We went to Arati Basin, to gather resources, such as lumber, ores and horses. Under the recovery of those, the alliance came and attacked us. We defended the mill, blacksmith and stables honorably.

mpf that paladin owe me a new dress.

The alliance ran off with their tale behind their legs. But i bet they will be back soon or later.

We are now moving to the mines to gather ores, for the metal we need to supply the blacksmith.

We liberated:
4 crates of wood
2 crates of ores
2 crates of weed
3 crates Scavenged weaponry
1 crate Scavenged armor

Participants - Hungaro, Stinky and Voliene

Signed,
Voliene Solanaceae

Don’t ask me why Voliene counted two crates of WEED! :joy:

2 Likes

When you think its that kind of weed but its actually the other definition… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can’t find the Discord Link.

1 Like

Here is an epic Forsaken music for this :smile:

Victory for the Forsaken

1 Like

Year 33, 28 of April

Report to High Command

Arathi resources counted led by Hungaro, Ziko and Skabb , Commanders of the battle group Misery

We went to Arati Basin, to gather resources, such as lumber, ores and horses. Under the recovery of those, the alliance came and attacked us. We defended the mill, blacksmith and stables honorably.

mpf that paladin owe me a new dress.

The alliance ran off with their tale behind their legs. But i bet they will be back soon or later.

We are now moving to the mines to gather ores, for the metal we need to supply the blacksmith.

We liberated:

4 crates of wood

2 crates of ores

2 crates of weed

3 crates Scavenged weaponry

1 crate Scavenged armor

Participants - Hungaro, Stinky and Voliene

Voliene Solanaceae

1 Like

Hello, as I stated in my post, those who want an invite will need to ask me via in game. The discord is for the Forsaken only, not public. Whisper this character and I will send you the link.

/w Hungarø

1 Like

I would, but i don’t have a forsaken. Sorry for bothering.

1 Like

Just make 1.

1 Like

[A poster can be seen across the local Orgrimmar war boards since the warfront in Arathi begun. It is addressed to any capable Forsaken willing to fight for Arathi. Ziko can be seen at the Valley of Honor gathering a solid group before the battle]

Starting our daily unrestricted rp pvp event in Arathi now, ending at 6:30 pm +/- .If you’re a forsaken and wish to join just send an ingame whisper.

1 Like

On the 1st of the 5th month the following went into Arathi Basin to vanquish the Alliance:

Archmage Hungaro, Serjeant Ashemere, Sir Tyreis, Cleric Lamiya Dawnsinger

The Alliance’s resistance was fierce. Their efforts hindered our operations to collect more resources for the war.

A patrol of the area surrounding Hammerfall was also conducted. Human raiders were found at Go’shek Farms and eliminated. Suitable corpses were recovered.

During the battle the following resources were collected:

5 crates of wood
2 and a half crates of ore
2 crates of scavenged weapons
2 crates of scavenged armor (1 crate of chainmail, 1 crate of plate armor)
4 human syndicate corpses (intermediate quality, will require some apothecary work)

Victory to the Forsaken,
Sir Tyreis

2 Likes

Any kind of organization you wish to start that’s Forsaken only please share and if you manage to have a decent amount of members I will open a new role on this server.

Guilds usually have their own discord server, so for now, the discord roles are for ic organizations instead.

2 Likes

You unfold a piece of paper, ripped from a notepad. The penmanship is of poor quality, as if the author’s hand was shivering when it was written .

Subject: attack report
Operation’s location: Arathi Basin

Participants:

• Chronomancer Hungaro - leading the attack
  • Cleric Lamiya Dawnsinger
  • The self-proclaimed Lady “Stinker” (The author of this report does not possess an active sense of smell, and cannot verify the accuracy of this title).
  • Sir Holkar Cyrus

Our first attack on the Basin focused on the Blacksmith’s, for supplies. We were unable to recover armor, but unprocesed ores of identifiable metals were obtained instead.
The Alliance’s forces put through a fierce resistance, and pushed our forces back.

A patrol mission, manned by Lady Stinker and Chronomancer Hungaro, observed armed Alliance presence at the Go’shek farm area.
An additional mission to the mines encountered persistent Alliance forces, and our forces were obliged to retreat.
Sir Holkar Cyrus sustained some injuries and was mended in Hammerfall.

Inventory taken:

• 6 crates of mined ores of varied quality
  • 4 crates of wooden logs
  • No corpses were recovered.

We shall resume our efforts to reclaim the land for the Forsaken.

For the Banshee Queen!

• Lamiya Dawnsinger
1 Like

A poster can be seen across the local Orgrimmar war boards since the warfront in Arathi begun. It is addressed to any capable Forsaken willing to fight for Arathi. Apprentice Akorus can be seen in another compartment at the portals room in Orgrimmar, continuing his job by opening portals to keep the link between Orgrimmar - Deathknell and Orgrimmar - Hammerfall

lets rp pvp, /w Hungarø for inv. ending at 6:30pm

1 Like

There’s a parchment rolled around a rock.
It comes with a note:
“For Lord Hunger DON’T READ IT IF YOU’RE NOT LORD HUNGER”

If unfurled, it reads:

"Lord Hunger. I have been hearing strange voices telling me to do things. THEY SAID YOUR NAME WRONG, DON’T TRUST THEM- <smudge> This is obviously the work of vile alliance-trogg mind-magic, so I have departed the area before they TAKE OVER MY MIND!

PS: Please send five (5) liters of this “blight” thing to Gnomeregan. YOUR ROT-TROGG SPIES ARE UP TO THE TASK <smudge> so that I can examine it. A crate labeled “Wine” should do the trick. How you get it inside is… <smudge> - Not Wikkin Foolquest."

2 Likes