[Forum Guide] How to clean up the Realm Forums 🙂

To do what?

You can literally see proof in this very thread that we’ll disagree with eachother publicly.

Demonstrably false - again, proof’s in this thread. Besides you have a Big Zero idea of how the community is inside. If you look at AD/D as a snapshot of PCU, well, it’s wrong as that’s a FFA public discord.

There’s very little, if at all(That’s unresolved) of that in the community. If you look only at the public interactions, then, I say we give as good as we get. And we’re not shy about it, and ultimately why should we? Backdoor politics are several times worse than public displays which lay out everyone.

I think one of the main differences is that PCU are honest about who and what they are, vs a lot of other Forum Mr. Nice Guys who put on a very MVP worthy face publicly, but then behind closed doors they void, they grief and they trash.

No we don’t. And I think that’s a good thing considering the community.

10 Likes

Side tangent, do we actually got any AD MVPs? I don’t think we do.

1 Like

We HAD danellos, but he’s admitted to not being on the server for a while. Also plays on the US servers.

1 Like

Me soon

3 Likes

Seems to bother you enough for you to comment on it.

instead i just made a quick google search and found when your guild was made. Besides there is not anything else to remember about your guild seeing as the only relevancy it has had is “Yeah we are going on a hiatus”

just go to the officer chat and look up yourself saying the word “perroy” or “PCU” think that should be enough.

I don’t even remember them. Last MVP poster I remember even interacting with our side of the forums was someone who tried to slap our wrists back when the Jade-witch threads showed up and told people to stop warning others about said Jade witch.

1 Like

oh!

Well a lot will remember Danellos because recently he tried to send OOCers to AD and we crawled out of our forum to unite and tell him where to put that sort of suggestion.

He did later apologise.

6 Likes

For that move, he should have had his precious green-posting stripped away.

1 Like

Where, exactly?
This point was stated as a big point in the PCU’s attitude a few threads ago by people like Perroy himself. So I’m not really sure why you’re denying it.

The RAF thread and the worgen guy thread prove the opposite however. As I said before, it seems a lot of members really like to be rude and unpleasant to other people.

This is essentially the same attitude I outlined earlier: “someone else is the problem” - whataboutism at a generic level.

Dodging the question + remember how a while ago everyone denied bullying ever happened? And now you’re honest about it. It seems a lot of people become honest about it after they’ve been caught. Weird, hmm.

Maybe, or maybe I am seeing patterns you seem oblivious of.

I am giving you absolutely sincere advise right now. At least 20% of your problem isn’t the content but the slow, overly-wordy-but-poor-worded way that makes it feel like you’re taking us through a trip through a second hand thesaurus that you filled in some blanks for rather than making a distinct point

You don’t have the writing ability to pull off the kind of dialogue you’re trying to do

NooOoooO I’m not owned [begins to retreat to a background discord to talk bag]

We got too brave Shatteredbros! This can’t be happening

Rewriting the definition of harassment to mean “disagreeing me with me, the local attention seeker” isn’t going to impress anyone I’m thinking. Don’t talk at us and I’m sure the amount of times there are disagreements will shrink - though I think you’d find that very hard to reconcile with your desperate need for people’s attention

8 Likes

as for this one, that was Punyelf, who while disagrees with us outing Jade Witches, she also tries to steer OOCers away from coming to our realm. She has multiple times stepped into threads like; “look, unless you intend to RP, don’t go to AD, they don’t like it”

2 Likes

That’s a big plus to her then for understanding the problem with it!

Look at posts made by myself or by Sylvare.

Seems to be defensive about AD as a whole, and you’re also attributing the posts of 3 PCU guys to 150 people.

I’m saying who we clash with the most. I’m not denying our assertive nature. Don’t attribute random stuff to me.

You need to ask a question for me to dodge it.

Source: It came to me in a dream.

Another :zzz: statement where you just want to prop up yourself without actually stating anything.

In Conclusion, you really just seem to want to go into these self-pleasuring sessions over how smart + brilliant you are (which is just your ego) and PCU has happened to become your target because we make up a good chunk of actually active forum posters who’ll state their opinions instead of just making friendly posts.

“Good guild, I’ll throw my alt your way”

5 Likes

I’m aware that is a problem. Consider that I never write from the laptop - just from the phone, but that still doesn’t excuse

I’ll pay more attention.

The threads I pointed at have absolutely nothing to do with me, however.

I really think that instead you’re taking examples from different threads in which you reference the behaviour of a handful of people (which is ultimately only a fraction of the overall community) and then attribute it to every single member of the PCU and push this as an alleged fact because “uh… some of you did it… so all of you did it!”

You’ve always had very odd takes on the PCU as a community in the sense that you arrive at a lot of your “hot takes” on said community through a series of leaps and presumptions, those of which are based on a small group of people that are ultimately part of a very large one.

You take that small group’s behaviour (some of which really aren’t as bad as you press, but I’ll put that to the side for the sake of argument), assume it to be an accurate representation of an entire community, then press that to be facts because you’ve “seen it for yourself” and there are “plenty of examples”

It seems very convenient for your narrative in which all PCU members are horrible, or as you say, “toxic”

7 Likes

Just write how a human talks instead of trying to LARP like you’re giving an oration before a council of philosopher kings man

Rewriting harrasment to mean “being rude” / “disagreeing” doesn’t work either. I don’t think you’ve ever experienced what Blizzard defines as harassment and it shows

2 Likes

Regulate this

grabs dick

4 Likes

opens a ticket … issue: player is being dangerously BASED

4 Likes

the first sign of death for any new guild, a truly cursed, heretical sentence.

3 Likes

Mind, I don’t do this. I just think there is a chunk of the people inside said community that harass/is toxic towards other players. No officer will tell them to stop (when an officer himself isn’t the one being toxic). This encourages harassment. And this is why your community has a great amount of vocal and unpleasant people.

I recall that a while ago (still now?) people said how bad apples within the community do reflect poorly upon the whole community, so why would your community be an exception to this rule?

If the officers don’t do anything to say “maybe you should calm down” and instead silently endorse this take, or directly defend that guy, well, that will not reflect nicely on the community. Period. I’m sure many of you are great guys - I really mean it, I see a lot of cool things that are produced by the PCU, but this attitude/internal lack of a policy against harassment is a huge flaw.