[Forum Guide] How to clean up the Realm Forums 🙂

I know it is which is why I would never do it on purpose! But some think that making mistakes = harassment is fine, just as they think someone argues against being harassed = fine to be harassed also.

It’s pretty much “you are open to harassment if you speak a single word or sentence wrong”. It’s saddening. Not for me as I personally don’t care what people say against me if right or wrong - Right I will probably listen however - but to others it sucks to see, like with Rabies as mentioned.

“I’m a former Arsenal supporter who really likes and supports the team, but I can’t get to the games this season because I’ve broken my body and can’t leave the house.”

“… So you are, basically, an Arsenal supporter.”

Fair enough, I agree, and my bad.

1 Like

Usually picked (as in agreeing with) one, just didn’t take part in arguments often, as I had nerves no for them.

2 Likes

Pretty sure someone said we need more love - and we really do. The forums are in a sorry state of petty arguments recently. I mean they’ve never been the best forums but the past month, oof.

I’m a supporter yes, but you’re inclining that I’m to use your analogy, an Arsenal player, because I played football with them one time and like them.

The victim dance. First you attack people by posting a doxxing blog filled with hate and slander, then you proclaim love.

1 Like

I’d settle for basic respect and compassion, the forums don’t need to be a hugbox, but you can disagree in strident terms without insulting or demeaning people

No, you’re using my analogy wrong. Put it down.

2 Likes

The victim dance would suggest I say 1) I did nothing wrong. 2) Don’t admit to my mistakes. 3) Put it about me.

None of those occurred.

Really bizzare clapback - you tried to use the same format and it didn’t even work

To be a chef, you have to actively work as a chef. If you don’t, you are not currently a chef, even if you say “I’d like to be a chef”

You don’t have to play football for Arsenal or even play football in the first place to support said football team

All in all that was legitimately the silliest thing I’ve seen you post in any thread to date

7 Likes

You’ve yet to actually apologise for what you did.

Not everyone feels the need to generate their very own Lorem Ipsum in response to every post they deign to read on a video game forum.

2 Likes

Good thing I didn’t say anything you read then! Didn’t mention playing football for Arsenal, I said they can’t get to the games - i.e, they can’t go watch them. Rekt.

No person on earth is willingly an Arsenal supporter. I mean they’re Arsenal for crying out loud.

Liverpool maybe. If you’re desperate. But never Arsenal.

Not everybody can, either.

It’s Leeds or nobody.

“It was an accident so I’m not responsible.”
We’re on loop now, as always, so do with your loopy logic as you will.

Guess you missed it. No worries, it is there … i mean if the threads are still alive even. Said it a couple times for the ‘doxxing’ - Which I still haven’t looked through the entirety of the blog so dunno if it’s true but I don’t think you guys would go so berserk over a lie so I trust ya’lls word.

You quite literally tried to use the same format of analogy to turn it back on Kump and it made 0% sense - I think that is a bit weird and I am in fact not owned this time

3 Likes

That’s because you didn’t understand it

I can tell you’re worried that you are

1 Like

I think that my comment has gone over your head mr undergraduate.

1 Like

When are you going to post on your main though?

1 Like