[Forum Guide] How to clean up the Realm Forums 🙂

Uh, I’ll think you’ll find that I’m a post-grad?

Lol, rekt

I don’t think you’d be able to handle it.

Lucky for some. Us under-grads don’t get the privilege of bragging :triumph:

What? Is your main some ERP character or something? Because then it makes sense why you are scared of posting on it.

Nah I didn’t miss it, but last time you added a bunch of qualifiers which basically amounted what looked like an apology on the surface but actually read like you condoned doxxing for a subset of people that you don’t like.

1 Like

No, I mean it - I don’t think you’d be able to handle it

It’d blow your mind

Umay was Perroy all along :scream:

2 Likes

No it wont, post on it.

1 Like

Just
Do
It

:clown_face:

4 Likes

Are you ready though? Can I get a drumroll? A theme tune? Some kind of fuzzy screen effect?

Should probably use those expensive wikipedia search qualifications of yours to look up what a Lorem Ipsum is.

You were factually wrong as it was incorrect usage in the context of the way you tried to apply it, so “y-you didn’t understand” is a coping mechanism. Yes, it was correct at face value, but not in the way you tried (and failed) to use it

Unfortunately, every time you insist you were somehow right in your failed comparison I actually grow less worried about being owned

A man knows when he owned, and on this occasion, Emissary Elyrius Aminor has once again dodged an attempted owning

Looool, I didn’t do a post-grad in Lorem Ipsums or any other kind of Ipsum, I did it in a relevant subject k thx bye

Never have, never will. As y’all know it’s been done to me so I know how it feels. I don’t condone; doxxing, harassment, abuse, all that, which is why I will never sink to that actual level. In fact, nobody should.

Arguments are all well and fine when trying to express a side but at points it does become too much and right now the forums are a mess and it is sad to see. Nearly everybody just wants to have their fun on this game and post about it but all we see recently is arguing.

This is factually wrong

This is factually right

So you were worried.

Ahahahaha.

If you’re going to try to LARP a smart person at least learn how to use google.

3 Likes

Still waiting for you to reveal your main by the way. :clown_face:
Not too sure if i can even consider you an RPer untill you show your RP visa.

3 Likes

Well, actually, I AM a smart person, so I don’t need to LARP as one
But please, tell me more about LARP’ing as a smart person! As you’re the expert :3

Once again my attempted conversation with Umay on the forums devolves into joke-esque 0% engaging responses devoid of anything I can even justify responding to that suck any shred of want to actually continue out of my soul

Can’t say I’m surprised, bros :pensive:

4 Likes

I’m still waiting for my drumroll, fuzzy screen effect, and theme tune.

I’ll take the naked gun theme, please.

And, no, I’m not gonna change, until YOU post -

“badadadadadadadadadadadadummmmmmmm!”