[Forum Guide] How to clean up the Realm Forums šŸ™‚

I agree, you should really stop doing that

I know that sometimes part of the acting process is believing it yourself but yikes.

1 Like

biggest lie of this year and we are only at the tail end of the second month

1 Like

Why have you suddenly buckled and stopped trying to argue your prior points when you were seemingly very invested in doing so previously

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why nobody believed you were a smart person -

You didnā€™t believe it yourself, Vilem. You just didnā€™t sell it to me.

Iā€™m still waiting for a counter-argument :slight_smile:

While you provided good and valid arguments earlier, I do think itā€™s gone a bit far now and both sides are being silly. Step back for a while. Donā€™t go down a level. You started great. (Not this post specifically I mean in general now).

Your mistake is assuming they werenā€™t a troll to begin with, Vaxir.

2 Likes

Like we are waiting for a look at your RP visa. I get you are scared of posting on your main because you are actually not a roleplayer but an OOCel or an ERPer.

1 Like

ā€œI lol and meme you away, now counter-argue me.ā€

So basically counter-meme you, then? :upside_down_face:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/6365b288b8deae2a67b92540657f085b/tenor.gif?itemid=11811759

6 Likes

AKA Iā€™m not capable of responding in at least a semi-serious manner to more than one person at a time and as such Iā€™m just going to provide joke responses to everybody else that arenā€™t even remotely compelling

OK - I get it ā€¦ I think itā€™s time for me to observe from afar as itā€™s obvious that no compelling commentary is on offer anymore =(

1 Like

You donā€™t say

I donā€™t think itā€™s going down a level to reply to silly posts in a silly fashion. Are you not entertained?

Strange bedfellows Koiffen

I think having liked several of my posts in RP-related threads in the past, you know Iā€™m no troll

Iā€™m an orc, obviously.

1 Like

I mean honestly? I stopped being entertained with the forums years ago D: Some things do pop up that are entertaining but seeing people arguing all the time gets a bit tedious.

I do get being silly for silly though. Guilty of that myself and probably will be in future.

Woulda + shoulda + coulda

You would have been in the PCU too if [various things] happened - you know, like the butterfly effect. Itā€™s not an argument Iā€™m thinking !

I also like to think that everyone that is OK with us will eventually join the PCU

Yeah and in one of the replies he literally says ā€œIā€™ve changed the thread topic hehe ā€¦ā€

:question:

Then report them if you want

I donā€™t really care that much. Them getting suspended for 3 hours by the automated system wouldnā€™t weigh that heavily on me

Do you really struggle to catch the meaning of my post? The point is that my personal policy isnā€™t the one the forums run on and you can report posts you feel donā€™t match the CoC to Blizzard

Is it? You know you can like something without being a part of it yeah

He changed the OP title after less than 1% of the thread had happened

Since those posts remain up I can only assume that they werenā€™t a breach of the ToS instead

You canā€™t grief someone on the forums - unless you (once again) are making a new definition for a word to suit this long-winded post. I donā€™t really care or expect anything at all re. Vaxir - Iā€™m not interested in their positions beyond mentioning them when they try to obfusticate (1x big word for you) the nature of those incidents

IDK maybe weā€™re in a different thread but Iā€™m only seeing the last two things and Iā€™m not so bothered

So, invoking the CoC (as you have twice in your post) = harassment? or is it 1x rule for you and 1x rule for Vixi?

Youā€™re all over the place

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/031/015/EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg

I think you arenā€™t super aware of what kind of in-game griefing happens on AD - calling someoneā€™s name bad isnā€™t in the same ballpark - but I also know you donā€™t really believe any of this and are just typing for the sake of the post

Yeah I donā€™t like griefing in general but the griefing I donā€™t like the most is that aimed at me. IDK if thatā€™s crazy or what lol

OK, but your re-definitions of words donā€™t really matter. Again, declaring something something else isnā€™t really a strong argument and makes me think youā€™re on your last legs, struggling to reconcile your initial point with the current argument

Well, I donā€™t want to make anyone miserable - Iā€™m not actually an extremely nasty guy - but I think that your example (this random dude who you intend to make your person martyr) could have done various things differently if he didnā€™t want the handful of forum posters ragging on his goofy OOC guild / goofy OOC name to grow into a 700 post thread

I donā€™t really need your permission to complain about something because outside of the forum you donā€™t really exist + I think the concept of ā€œone of your guildmates + half the forums wasnā€™t polite enough to a guy about his name so now you deserve to be griefed loadsā€ is a ideal you can sell very well on an RP server

You did but luckily it was deleted

Any port in a storm for them really Umay

Arsenal only answers for the people on their team - it has no resposibility nor right to police self-proclaimed ex-supporters

When the single sentence is a URL link + the source is someone who contributed for many years to the WarcraftSues tumblr blog Iā€™m thinking this is less sincere

Perhaps you should be the change you want to see in others instead of the preaching

I am thinking Iā€™ve given you at the very least basic respect in this exchange (not compassion, though - weā€™re not there yet :flushed: ā€¦unless?)

It wasnā€™t a good analogy and I think you could bust out a better one instantly

I think every single person in this thread can at least. Itā€™s just not a very interesting way to write so people donā€™t

You used to have your checkpvp unhidden and I recall your main (?) being something incredibly pedestrian / not crazy so honestly IDK what the point of the alt is. Is it a brand thing like Tehya or what

Please brother donā€™t use that smilie again Iā€™m asking you so politely atm

All right, Iā€™m interested enough to be reminded

ā€œbadadadadadadadadadadadadummmmmmmm!ā€

edit: probably my biggest post because I forgot I was already writing one ā€¦ apologies to the gamers that passed away peacefully while scrolling through it

8 Likes

Well tee bee haitch mate I just disagree that my original analogy was fallacious.

If not for an accident of personal circumstance, Vixi would be in the PCU, RPā€™ing with the PCU. She still clearly aligns herself with the values (ha) of the PCU, she likely has good relationships with the PCU, she is for all intents and purposes, except in name alone, a member of the PCU.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

8 Likes

all states have their roots in brigandry

ā€“ christopher bury

6 Likes

If one forsakes their HONOR, they arenā€™t an Orc anymore.

:clown_face:

4 Likes

If it is then you WILL hear from my lawyers Bearan and Crowton.

So how hard/when did you get owned to turn into The Riddler

2 Likes

When even Kump is ragging on youā€¦

2 Likes