Forum Is Broken 🛠

Really? That seems utterly illogical. :woman_facepalming:t3:

I do wish we had an official FAQ of what restrictions and features they are actually running. Most things we have discovered via trial and error.

1 Like

Yup, it’s bonkers.

1 Like

I have a local Discourse build running and I checked it in the admin panel, but it can’t be changed from there. I don’t think Blizzard can change it either unless they’ve modified the forum software themselves. So it seems the forum software devs have added the feature but no way to set the minimum trust level, it’s always TL 2.

1 Like

That was definitely a TIL moment for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cant use my main to post on the forums. I AM RABIES THE MAGNIFICENT! I CANT POST AS RABIES THE MAGNIFICENT, THIS INFURIATES ME!

4 Likes

Maintenance is coming, so hopefully all that will be fixed then.

5 Likes

try a diff pc, works only for me when i use my work pc to post :c

I dont have one :slight_smile:

It’s broken again I cannot select my main :confused:

So all of these issues still remain. I can’t post with this char on /ru/ anymore, just here at /en/ forums.

Funniest part is that char was deleted ingame. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yea I kinda figured it out, this char seems to have enough trust, wohoo.

(damn it took some time to check almost all of my 40ish chars to find one)

Still having the same problem, tried logging in to characters ingame and I tried logging in into the forums on another machine.

I do not want to change my password as it won’t let me choose one I want even though it has numbers and punctuation in it and guess what, the password ignores capital letters.

Something something battletag system

Using Chrome make the forums page reloading continuously. On Firefox everything’s fine.

I’m back!

(Try relogging now, if you’re still missing forum characters)

3 Likes

Could we have an option to hide certain threads, please

Added to list

The forums, zee is borken again!!

Hey,

I’ve reported on the troubles that the forums appear to be undergoing currently.

That said please don’t bump old threads, I’m going to lock this.

1 Like