Game time and net blance

Hold my beer

2 Likes

They own SL. They have SL dungeon achievements. Are you trying to get the world record for how many times you can be wrong in one thread or something?

1 Like

Lol too easy kit too ez

Well, the vote is in Dae. Everyone here would rather have Twiluna and basically anyone but you in their groups…

4 Likes

Well obv because everyone here IS twiluna hahaha

we did a few of these

• Twiluna
4 Likes

“Everyone that disagrees with me is Twiluna” mmhm

4 Likes

This makes no sense at all

2 Likes

Wait, what? Dude, most people who play the game, are playing casually. There’s only a handful of people who actually do M+, Heroic / Mythic Raids, and Rated PvP.

Most people do casual stuff in-game like collecting pets and transmogs while queueing for random dungeons and doing quests. And this includes a large portion of the people who can subscribe to the game or/and purchase 2 months of Game time without issues.

Also, how many of those people who are affected by this game time change, are in your guild? And if they were to quit the game, what guarantee to do you have that you will be able to replace them easily? And if you think you will be able to replace them easily, then why haven’t you done it already?

1 Like

you got one thing right yeah

1 Like

Yes and then casuals pay for the game and dont moan about the changes… no one is having a go at casuals… learn to read and get the point.

I am Twiluna

4 Likes

I am Twiluna

3 Likes

no I am Twiluna

3 Likes

4 Likes

We are all Twiluna and we unite as one

3 Likes

this concept of being unable to pay for some things online is kind of foreign to me as a swede, but i have a dutch friend who only has a maestro card and has problems with this sometimes. it’s weird because to me a maestro card is something you have as a minor, i remember getting one of those when i was 15 because minors weren’t allowed to have “unlocked” cards or whatever you want to call it. i pay like €20 a year or something for my debit mastercard, is there really no such option available? in countries like belgium and the netherlands and such? i find it hard to believe.

I think we have derailed this topic enough, lets get back on track.

3 Likes

In the past a friend had to paypal me the money so I could gift him a pet from the store because between Blizz and the Belgian banking there was some issue and it woudln’t go through.

There are more options for paying for things as a one off than there are for a subscription.

1 Like

Speak for yourself

I am Spartacus!!

3 Likes