Free Character Moves Coming for this Region - 20 September

Has Blizzard considered removing the layering prior to this FCM? @Kaivax
Might that not speed up the process of balancing the server populations?

From what I know, large parts of the spanish wow playing community have been asking for a spanish realm for a while now.

what you say is true, but my friends from razoregor refuse to come to a dead server like dragonfang now. If this option was available from the start we would have chosen to go to a more healthy server and that server now would be thriving. no one’s going to want to join to deadfang now.

1 Like

Why try to kill the more populated servers?

I understand but blizzard are looking at long term health of servers and want to spread players out a bit

Why not have from MIRAGE RACEWAY aswell. its packed and very hard to level cos of everyone. Be nice for us to have a choice too.

Expect those number to deviate even more.

Kill them? They’re trying to reduce the extremely long queues that people with lives cannot dodge.

3k is not an extremly long queue

Which of these servers is the closest to 50/50 faction ratio?

Judgement was pretty close

How’s the pop there? How long on avarage you have to wait to form a group for dungeon?

Not the best, hope it’ll get better with those transfers. 2-2.5k people online at best peaks so far

I made a level 1 there to have a peek because on Noggenfogger you’re literally just afking till mob respawns in certain areas but it was a ghost town sadly.

Guys, please, can you point me to the page where I can trigger char transfer? I cannot find it no matter how hard I look. Noting on Battle net, no option to make it ingame on classic client. Thanks in advance.

In the character screen on the bottom left of your screen you’ll see the “Shop” icon. Click that then you’ll see the free transfer service :slight_smile: What realm you transferring to/from?

Battle net character screen? Is there such? I don’t see anything like that. :confused:
EDIT: Nevermind, found it :slight_smile: How I managed to not see the button on the ingame char screen is beyond me.

Sorry; ingame character screen. So hop onto your realm and check there :smiley:
Edit: Ah perfect. Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you :slight_smile:

I hope that this catches the attention of some of the players currently on Zandalar Tribe. As the only RP-PVP server there should be some sort of special attention to the issues on this server. I am not talking about queues but rather the blatant disregard for the RP policies that imo should be enforced with more vigor. Obviously many of the players are there for other reasons than RP. There are so many non rp names that it would be a full time job to report them all. Tbh I find it hard to see how this server is any different than a normal PVP server. And it should be different. Im not much of an RPer myself but I have very much respect for those who contribute and create to the RP and would very much like to participate in events. So please, if you dont care at all about RP, maybe even make fun of it and prefer names like “Pr0nstabber”, “BiggusDickus”, “Loltitties”, “Donaldtrumpet” etc, if you could find it in you heart to move over to a server more suitable for you that would be awesome. Thank you!

5 Likes