Free Character Moves Coming Soon

Blizzard should from the start have started with like 30 realms, BUT i understand its hard to estimate how many people will play. Now this is a pretty good solution, imo we need a few more realms though. Since there are 10k queue on the most populated realms still, are these ppl supposed to play on “low pop” (read high pop) realms`?

1 Like

Oooffff - Not now guys, my Rocket League career is gonna suffer, the 80 minute queues were doing wonders for my rank.

2 Likes

Very, very good. Now hopefully the queues on the main servers should become MUCH better, and with time it’ll be even better.

I’m not gonna transfer though, I’d rather stay on the realm that’s gonna be very populated in the very long-term. Of course tons of people don’t have the patience not to transfer though, which is good for me

This is not one of those don’t use it if you don’t like it features. It will affect everyone. Bring players twice ahead of the curve is unfair to the existing ones on the target realm. This kind of thing has been done back in the day, but it was always done on mature realms. Just create separate realms for transfers.

2 Likes

Good job!

10 characters

Lets agree to disagree, this is way too subjective to even discuss, I think this is good, you don’t. Enjoy classic my friend, I am :slight_smile:

I’d rather have an enjoyable playing experience, and for me starting fresh on a new realm was a big part of that.

At the end of the day Blizzard will do what they think it’s best, but what I can do is voice my concerns about it.

3 Likes

Same as me:)

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Too little, too late. Already canceled and will never trust Blizzard again.

1 Like

thank you mr blizzard

Nice. Hope to hear more of it soon

This is great that there’s going to be a solution for people to move but I’m concerned about a couple of things:

1. Judgement (the server I rerolled on and where my main is) has developed a great little community in the short time it’s been open. I’ve seen with every passing day our AH market growing and players steadily coming into the starting areas. I’ll admit I’m worried about a bunch of players of varying levels crashing into the community and what effect that will have.

2. Our names - how is this going to be handled? Part of the reason many people chose to stay on their overpopulated or reroll on a new server was to get a specific name. I don’t want potentially 2 of every name with a -Server tag running around!

Hope it all goes well for everyone who will be able to take advantage of this, though. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks you for listening! :grinning:

After all the high pop servers are done, please rotate the other servers as well, many people are playing on different servers compared to their friends because of the que times and staggered server releases.

5 Likes

THAT ^

Also if they could skew it somehow to further balance H and A ratio that would be nice. As much as it’s possible without discriminating transfers too much and with horde being more anyway.

1 Like

I’ll be interested to see what servers we can transfer too: I don’t want to end up to a completely low pop realm, I’d rather go on a mid-high pvp server

This not good news. I chose Bloodfang because it has no queue and I actually get to play after work. Now it’s going to get full :frowning:

4 Likes

Agreed, if that statistics would be shown, so people know on which realm to move, that would be great!
Hope more and more servers gets closer to 50:50!

Dont worry friends. Blizzard are making this change to get RID of queues. If you play on low/medium pop, dont worry :slight_smile: