Free Character Transfers Now Available -- WoW Classic Era

what about low pop TBC realms?

Its gonna happen wether you want it or not, its better to have one server that is full of life and players than having an empty server never being able to join any kind of dungeon or getting Elite quests done.
I’ve wanted Blizz to move all their players to one server to make this happen and to put an end to this “No, Im not gonna move!” toddler behaviour. If Blizz does it there would not even be a debate about who wanna go where. I think this free transfer stuff they are doing right now is only killing the Classic Era more and more.

Blizzard oh Blizzard, why won’t you people just move… every… single… account and player to TWO SERVERS. One where all the RP’ers and Normal players can be ( 1xNormal server) and one server where all the PvP’ers can be on.

Why oh why do you plague us with this trying to make free choices for people to move. People arent gonna move, cause they are stubborn and cheap. Blizzard as a company possess the power to just MOVE people to a targeted destination.
So Blizzard MOVE EVERYONE ALREADY. Stop draging this out, please, I beg you. :weary: :weary: :weary:

2 Likes

Nice;
plan to transfer.

Yes TWO servers, not one. And for that matter leave HW as a reservation for the hc players, they do not mingle anyways, do not use AH etc, etc.

Some peolpe wants to get out of the Era realms, I moved to Firemaw with the hope I would be able to play with people but is dead as ****. Open a service where we can get away from those servers and move to TBC please.

So to sum it up, you claim that people who dont take up the free transfer are 1) stubborn 2) cheap 3) toddlers. Therefore you conclude that Blizzard as a good mother should just snap us out of it and move our accounts to make us one big happy family, as we clearly dont know whats best for us.
Im not sure if you realize just how bad this sounds.

1 Like

Did it end?

Was still there yesterday at least

Truth being told. Your account isnt really yours legally speaking. Sure you pay a sum to play Blizz’s games, but they still own your account and can do as they see fit with it. That’s why they can ban people if they find out that you are doing something that interfer with their rules.
BUT, now let me explain. I have never stated that anyone is stubborn, cheap or/are being toddlers, you wrote it yourself. Im just saying that its sad that to see a server being 1/4 of its pontetial capacity. It would be good if everyone and I mean everyone could just move to 1 or two servers to fill them up with life. Cause even you must feel that its very sad to never being able to get people for a dungeon that you have 1, 2 - 6 quests for and never get them done. You have 3-4 elite quests in that zone you’re doing and the rewards for thoese quests are good, but you will never be able to have them cause there are no one to group up with. You wanna buy something on AH but there are hardly any people on the server therefor the AH is often empty.

Look. Even if you are gaming on a RP server you can still do RP on a Normal server. The name of a server doesnt stop you from RP’ing if that’s what you’re afraid of. It has never stopped those that have started raid guilds on RP servers before, so why would it stop anyother to RP on a Normal server?
I just want one or two servers to be main servers where everyone can meet up and be on so that you dont have to walk around on a “ghost” server.
1x server that is Normal
1x server that is PVP
And have these two connected via Battlegrounds so that those that wanna PvP can do that also and that the que wont be for ever.

By taking away the rp server the cluster wont have more players. Those guys who are still on these servers will just give up on classic era. They just had a free transfer to the cluster, those who did not take it up, do not want to be connected. For the time being we can still do dungeons, the horde side is attempting raids as well. So its not sad. If it was, everyone would have left for Pyrewood Village. So youre asking for something that would not benefit either server.

2 Likes

Truth being told, im not asking this from eihter of you, my fellow players. Im asking this of Blizzard, they are the ones sitting on the power to move people as they see fit ^^

what are the chances Noggenfogger will be enabled, server is absolutely dead

Well, I’m happy they don’t abuse this power:) I’m sorry if it makes you sad.

1 Like

Low pop communities like ally Mograine will die with the new free character transfers. Absolutley shambles from Blizz imo. Servers being exluded like noggenfogger, all dead servers can freely transfer to firemaw does not solve the issue with faction imbalance dead servers like mograine. This will only make the problem worse for half the servers, and leave only firemaw as a server.

Because they are still being farmed.

You know what? All EU - yes all languages and realm types - ARE already connected in BGs. So, if you can’t do BG it’s simply because nobody else in all EU is wanting to do this.

And NB, I’m one of those not wanting to do BGs - a hardcore PvEer only doing Quests and leveling, still after all this years enjoying it!
I think I’ve done maybe 10 BG’s since 2006 - those needed for the Achievement: What a Long Strange Trip :wink:

nice :slight_smile: hope to see more ppl over at pyrewood

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND FOR THIS GAME!! just putt all the damn servers together?! why in the name of F*** is there 30 servers + with barely 5+ people online ea server?! when Blizzard EASY can merge most servers together to make one or few mega servers… i seriously can not understand why blizzard have not done it…

4 Likes

Try and read the answers before screaming. Blizz HAS already done this … at least partially. For instance EU English is NOT the many servers you see on log in, but only 5 (1 PvE, 2 PvP, 1 RP-PvE & 1 RP-PvP).