Frequent disconecting ~10-15 min

blizzard stated that is wider problem, so it is not on our side, it refers to pl players

Any link to that info?

Yo bro look for what I replied too and read my message again :wink:

just find on X Blizzard CS EU there is replay under DIABLO 4 pre lunch livestream event

Come on this has been going since 12 am I KNOW WE ARE TREATED AS 3RD WORLD COUNTRY (we are in Europe btw. if someone doesnt know) but holy… its 20;00 is 8 hours not enough to fix such a problem??

He didn’t specifically said it’s on their side, might take a while to fix.

They’ll fix it with the next reset lol.

1 Like

As a temporary workaround it seems that VPN helps with it. (using NordVPN and Netherlands server).

This might only be temporary. I’ve had disconnects using mobile internet from Plus, stationary internet from Netia, and even with a VPN connected to Germany, France, and the Netherlands.

I’m using stationary internet from Netia and can’t do anything today, constant DCs

Well, maybe depends on the provider of VPN, using it for 2 hours now, playing without issues again, and half of the day got similar constant DC’s.

What kind of a VPN are you using then?

any free vpn I can use?

NordVPN, not sure about free alternatives.

• Your location - Poland
  • Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) - Netia
  • Approximate date and time the issues began - today 3 PM.
  • Your location - Poland
  • Approximate date and time the issues began - today 11 AM and still persists.
  • Constant disconnects every 2-3 min - unplayable
1 Like

Your location: Poland
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP): PLUS
Approximate date and time the issues began: since around 25.09.2024 arround 15:00

• Your location - Poland
  • Approximate date and time the issues began - today 12 AM and still persists.
    VPN HELPS

Your location - Poland
Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) - Netia
Approximate date and time the issues began - today 4 PM and still persists.

Any official update about the issue?