From Dreadmist to "Deadmist" or what happens when a PvP-server becomes "Horde-only"?

There it is… WHY ME ? There are people being paid to make this better… PAID… ITS THEIR JOB. Stop defending them.

Turns out that no matter how much you are being paid you can’t fit 40/60 into 50/50.

Because there isnt a easy solution, get it through your thick skull, you cant come up with 1 reasonable solution and demanding perfect one.

I never demanded anything let along a perfect solution. I just want to see them acknowledge the problem. They havent even done that.

Well, then they tried to solve it with the free transfers, failed horribly, i hope that makes you happy.

It does not. I will not pay 60 euros for 3 transfers. I think many share my opinion. Just because you’re not one of them doesn’t mean you’re right. Just because they failed once, doesnt mean it cannot be resolved.

2 Likes

But you just dont have any idea how, no1 here does, but genius blizz will ofc come up with something no1 has thought about

1 Like

They should, yes. Thats why they make the big bucks.

2 Likes

that reminds me, we should organise the sitting protest in our capitals (stormwind and org)
in protest against the problems we all listed hows that sound?

similar to how retail did it

direct consequnce of Blizz fatal decision to implement HvH. which is a direct consequence of horde ******* in their car and demanding a new one.

mono-faction pve realms will be the consequnce

This is exactly why Blizzard isn’t doing anything.
Money.
But obviously you got fanboys of Blizzard like Worstwarrier defending them.
“There’s nothing they can do”
It’s literally Blizzard’s job to come up with an idea lmao.

2 Likes

Yeah, and obama should have solved world hunger
And trump should have made global peace
And biden should solve global warming

What do you mean they cant? Its their job

1 Like

Talking about real life politics to an in-game environment within Blizzard’s entire control?

World hunger = Never possible whilst wars exist.
Global peace? = Never possible unless you control the minds of all.
Global Warming? = Not possible without the support of every other country.

WoW = It’s all within Blizzard’s control.

1 Like

Yeah, and how should they solve it then? To not make even more people angry? Just give me 1 good thing they should do, 1 example

1 Like

Free transfers from the dead realms to non majority faction realms.
Merge realms.
Very easy.

How do you classify dead realm and non majoroty server?
Server merges cant wont, way too many horde for that

Dead realm = Low activity
Non majority realm = Realms below without 60%+ of the other faction and only the underdog faction can transfer there :man_shrugging:
Merges can happen and will likely happen, or at least cross realm would happen for these realms.
Otherwise, all we’ll see is PvE one sided faction realms.
You literally have Judgement/Dragonfang/Flamelash with less than 40 raiders on each of them.

This is what most players want, being on “pvp” server because it is cool and for “sense of danger” while there is no danger.

1 Like

I think Blizzard’s actions made it more than clear that they not only don’t care or consciously accepting this development, but that they are even actively promoting it in order to make even more money through server transfers.

In Classic there was at least rudimentary population management, as layers were actually turned off eventually and queues set actual limits on the megaservers, they even got locked at some point.

With TBC, Blizzard decided that layers become permament, with the effect that there were neither limits nor downsides on the megaservers, as more and more layers were simply thrown onto them. This decision actively intensified and accelerated the collapsing of more and more servers → more transfers, more dollar.

And instead of a reaction to this issue, with which they would at least confirm it as an existing problem, they offer discounts for server transfers.

So don’t be under any illusions. The current mass server collapsing is intentionaly promoted to create another source of income.

They know its existing problem, or they knew 3 months ago as they tried to solve it with free transfers