From Sylvanas to Calia

Maybe they shouldn’t have separated sylvanas from the forsaken in the first place…

Later edit: this post was a bit edgy - i did some research and calia’s lore is pretty interesting :smiley: …but… the forsaken will never be the same though

7 Likes

No. To a council that includes mommy Calia. Which might become the same thing in practice, but in theory, she is just one of… was it five? voices. Calia, Voss, the Deathstalker, the Apothecary and the Dark Ranger, wasn’t it?

6 Likes

It’s better than i feared, but not as good as i hoped for. The Desolate Council makes the most sense with where the story is at, but we need to see a large portion of the Forsaken being against her going forward.

I’d have preferred her to not have any part within the Forsaken faction, because she goes basically against everything that the Forsaken are.

4 Likes

All I could think as I did the questline was female Anduin… heartbreaking.

4 Likes

At least the simple fact that she’s a Menethil, it gives 100% legitimacy to the Forsaken ruling over all the territory of the former Kingdom of Lordaeron (even if she’s not ruling them alone as there’s a council), so at the very least that’s a plus for the Forsaken I guess :sweat_smile:

from a mary sue that overstayed her welcome to the rightful heir to the fallen kingdom of Lordaeron may Sylvanas and her simps rot in the maw forever

1 Like

It makes more sense to kill her and there is no legitimate heir but the Forsaken and their council.
Problem solved.

3 Likes

pretty sure that’s treason my brain rotten dumbo of a forsaken shes a card carrying member of the horde now along with Dread Admiral Proudmoore

1 Like

No, it’s not being happy getting spoon fed another stupid npc that has no story or meaning for the player base. I’d rather have another camp fire.

3 Likes

Calia needs to die.

1 Like

She is Not. Both her and Derek are alliance plants meant to undermine the Horde war efforts. Anduin sent her to break the Horde apart.

Spoken like true alliance scum. Did Anduin give you a medal for that speech?

Notice how all your likes are from alliance players. Only alliance fanboys support Calia because they know it will destroy the forsaken and turn them into a puppet state of Stormwind.

1 Like

Delete yourself.

1 Like

Of course, that’s exactly it. And there’s nothing you can do to stop us!

1 Like

At least you admit your plans. So we are one step further now.

4 Likes

The next step is showing you personally how they’re enacted, you scallywag!

Belmont pretty much admitted to seeing Calia as an Alliance plant that the Forsaken can use to their own advantage. In lore it goes both ways, but outside of it we know that the devs will make sure that the interests of the Alliance are best served than those of the Horde despite the Forsaken still belonging to it.

1 Like

the forsaken don’t need Calia to destroy it self their own hollowness does that they was basically a cult of sylvanas simps and their nothing without their ranger pinup imagine if your race whole lore is that their basically a bunch of simps …

Srsly start leveling an alliance main. You don’t belong on the Horde if all what you do all the time is ti critizise the faction. The Horde community rejects you.

1 Like

you should take your own advice you don’t belong on the horde you hate all our major characters gtfo

1 Like

I love the Horde in all their darkness. I just reject those characters who only exist to give Anduin and his friends everything they ask for without consequences. Which is exactly what the Horde council is supposed to do. They are a puppet government installed by Stormwind.

1 Like