Frost dk rework

Hello world of warcraft team.

He would like to ask if you have thought about major changes to frost DK.
I find it unplayable for a long time and one of the worst DPS in both PVE and PVP. It is dependent on the obliterate proc and has really few playable active spells.
It is completely incomparable to others and useless.
I generally find him pretty boring. It seems his time has come.
Thank you for all you do

3 Likes

From pvp side Feels frost need big injection is the worst speck in pvp for so long time.

You can keep sending suggest from in game too.Lot of people saying rework about same spec but lot of people making thread different topic.

These are just random topics on first page without not locked haha

2 Likes

It’s very playable, just clunky and requires at least your tank to not be a PuG in dungeon settings… PvP it seems it hit fairly hard but like a ret paladin, it’s dmg is easily dealt with via a disarm or CC.

Are you talking about Frost at dungeon ? They are not have flexibility like other specs and they are tie to DnD for doing aoe damage.For example this week affix is Spiteful and you cant make good dps like other players because Frost dk playstyle.That is what need to change.It is not very playable.

If your response was to me, I’m agreeing with it being clunky and tied to DND, so tanks will kite out, unless on coms etc

Ignore spites, if they start hurting do a death strike. :dracthyr_tea:

Yeah sorry new on forums.Reason frost dk not good on m+ dungeons or not doing good overall for me they are clunky and tied to DnD.

Well it is hard to ignore spites they are killing instantly at very high keys :slight_smile: I am talking about +20 keys.Of course they are good at lower keys if you ignore mechanics :smiley:

I ignore them on my FDK in 25 keys. :dracthyr_shrug:

Gotta figure out what you can just tank in your DnD window, if it’s a smaller pack moving away a little bit and let the cleave handle them also works.

Thank you for tips i will ask around this.How is your overall damage at your 25 keys if may i ask ? It it lower than other dps people when tied to Dnd while play Frost dk ?

Compared to meta dps? Unless they missplay pretty much always behind there’s a reason meta exists.

Well except from them then.I know demo lock,dh,fire mage and hunter meta but what about compare to others ? Just wonder if you play properly.

Hard question to answer, it all depends on the dungeon.

On topic having the DnD apply a buff to us rather than needing to stand in it would be a easy hotfix to apply that would solve a lot of issues until a proper rework.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.