Game really slow

Ever since the new update, my game has become more and more slow.
It takes a while to load everything in, meaning it takes long before I can actually do anything.
I’ve never had this bad of a problem with World of Warcraft in the past. I haven’t changed any settings that would cause this either.
Disabling addons and lowering setting hasn’t made any difference either.
Anyone know any fixes?

1 Like

Hard to tell.

1. What hardware do you have?
  2. try running https://www.userbenchmark.com - check if you aren’t getting a low percentile for you GPU, CPU, storage… alike
  3. maybe some storage problems? (getting close to full)
1 Like

Maybe hard making your problem to game. Do you have ssd? I had wow on ssd but because low space I replace him and now… little slower is :neutral_face:

p.s. by mistake replay to Bigkeg :joy:

Good morning Elisier,

Disabling addons is not the same as a Full Interface reset because some addons might still run in the background. Please try also the additional steps here.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I followed these steps. They helped the game a little bit. For example my mount loads in a little faster.
However, the game is still much slower than it usually is. I don’t know what is left that I can do at this point. Sometimes it can be literally unplayable for a few minutes when going in a new area.

Good morning again,

Could you please run a WinMTR while playing the game? That might show us something.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I am currently trying to figure out how to attach the .txt file here.
I don’t see somewhere I can attach a file from my computer to.

You could use a page like pastebin.com and paste the link here.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I have tried paste bin, however, it tells me I am not allowed to include links into my post. So I can’t attach it.

just put a “space” somewhere in that link and you will be able to post it.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

h ttps://pastebin.com/yaWfjvXN

Here is the link

You are loosing data right when you connect to your router.

1 | 400 | 399 | 3 | 5 | 28 | 5 |

Are you using a wired or WiFI connection? If on WiFi, try a cable and see if that improves it. If already on cable, look to replace it, it might be broken. Ypu should also Power cycle your device.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

I am currently using an ethernet cord to connect to my WiFi. I will try and replace it to see if it helps.
If it was the cord, wouldn’t it effect other games too? Not many of my other games seem to be effected this badly.

Well, not everything on the internet is stored inthe same place. So if you are having issue with one service, wouldn’t mean that you have issue with others. You should also see if there is a firmware update for the router and a newer driver for your network adapter. As you can see yourself, there is also a lot of data loss in your ISPs network. It might be worth checking with them and show them your MTR.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thank you for helping, I will see what I can do