Game stuttering

yeah same here noticed the reclaiming disk 8 gb.

Mine is also stuttering more since the patch.

Yeah, keep getting stuttering, on a 12900K 3090Ti with up to date drivers. So no nonsense about “GeT a NeW pC” please - WoW normally shouldn’t make it even lightly struggle even at 4K with high settings

1 Like

Give this man a trophy xD

For me the GxAllowCachelessShaderMode 0 fix works.

If you don’t want to download AdvancedInterfaceOptions, you can also test if it works by just typing:

/console GxAllowCachelessShaderMode 0
/console gxRestart

Try solution listed by op here

I used the second solution.f

Game runs good now.

PS.
Also remove all addons.
Update graphics drivers.
Reset in game graphics settings to Default.

did u change back the value which “temporarily fixed the issue” back to 1 ?

My game acts strange on my new warrior (it has massive FPS drop out of combat, but when you enter comabt - FpS is back to normal). All my other characters works fine. All of the UI/addons are the same. It’s like I have a cursed character.

I switched to dx11.
Fixed all stutter issues.
Fyi:
Im using a laptop, 1650ti, 16gb, ryzen amd.

1 Like

My warrior lev 17 questing in the Outlands has no problem whatsoever while my main in Oribos feels like it might lose connection any second :neutral_face:

This should fix it, Blizz moved cache to SSD instead of RAM go figure…

/console GxAllowCachelessShaderMode 0

Restart game after and you should be set

1 Like

In game or do I need an addon?

the last night patch seems to have done a decent job still testing but seems okeish here i think

copy paste to ingame

1 Like

Changing that value didn’t do anything for me, so yeah it is set to 1. Or it was set to1, idk what exactly patch did.

My game started to stutter this morning after installing some patch…shortly after I got a nvidia update and now it’s okay again lol

Changing it back to 1 wont work,youll need to reset cvars so that value becomes 1 again.

I think you need to upgrade your system m8! Your system seem to have CPU/GPU bottlenecks and the system are not optimized for WoW! :wink:

1 Like

clearly you need to buy a better dev team booster pack from M$ when they come around :smiley:

1 Like

I bet! Let us swipe that gorgeous Visa card :nail_care::credit_card:

2 Likes