Game stuttering

time is money friend.

1 Like

I downloaded the latest patch 5 min ago and my rtss graph can confirm the stutters are partially fixed but theres still a little frametime hitches that didnt exist prior to the 10.0 patch.

1 Like

They did massive technical changes. For me game runs much better now, also i’ve noticed that 8gb of disc space has been reclaimed. I wonder what all that data was for.

I am still getting stutter but today I ticked all the motion sickness buttons, so not so sick, still stutter NO ADDONS & world is 17ms & Home is 14ms & I dont get stutter in Revendreth but in Raids - impossible stutter

Mine does as well, keeps spamming me about addons being out of date as well … but know what, if i disable those it run just like before the patch o.o

yeah same here noticed the reclaiming disk 8 gb.

Mine is also stuttering more since the patch.

Yeah, keep getting stuttering, on a 12900K 3090Ti with up to date drivers. So no nonsense about “GeT a NeW pC” please - WoW normally shouldn’t make it even lightly struggle even at 4K with high settings

1 Like

Give this man a trophy xD

For me the GxAllowCachelessShaderMode 0 fix works.

If you don’t want to download AdvancedInterfaceOptions, you can also test if it works by just typing:

/console GxAllowCachelessShaderMode 0
/console gxRestart

Try solution listed by op here

I used the second solution.f

Game runs good now.

PS.
Also remove all addons.
Update graphics drivers.
Reset in game graphics settings to Default.

did u change back the value which “temporarily fixed the issue” back to 1 ?

My game acts strange on my new warrior (it has massive FPS drop out of combat, but when you enter comabt - FpS is back to normal). All my other characters works fine. All of the UI/addons are the same. It’s like I have a cursed character.

I switched to dx11.
Fixed all stutter issues.
Fyi:
Im using a laptop, 1650ti, 16gb, ryzen amd.

1 Like

My warrior lev 17 questing in the Outlands has no problem whatsoever while my main in Oribos feels like it might lose connection any second :neutral_face:

This should fix it, Blizz moved cache to SSD instead of RAM go figure…

/console GxAllowCachelessShaderMode 0

Restart game after and you should be set

1 Like

In game or do I need an addon?

the last night patch seems to have done a decent job still testing but seems okeish here i think

copy paste to ingame

1 Like

Changing that value didn’t do anything for me, so yeah it is set to 1. Or it was set to1, idk what exactly patch did.