Ganker always knows exactly where I am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: XD

Well… this solves the why mystery.

1 Like

I think it was Nostalrius server I remember thinking the same about a human Warlock who was an infamous Tarren Mill ganker. every hour of every day he would be killing lowbies relentlessly. non-stop. But as soon as he got stomped and killed he would just sit in his body… watching and waiting.
creepy weirdo lol

If you are playing on a PvE server then you are not really playing the game :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t know why some people get such a bad feeling when they get ganked/killed.
It’s nothing personal. I think it’s funny when someone starts to attack me and when i get camped then i take a small break.
MMORPG are about player interactions, that’s the real content. Sometimes i logg in and the only thing i plan to do is run around and kill other players no matter what level they have… some lvl60 players die like lvl10 players xD

1 Like

Im just sh!tposting at Dottie because he makes awful posts. In regards to the ganker, i am 100% sincere when I say I have no clue who it is.

How would more information in the OP prevent him from doing that? You already ignored most of the information in the OP. Your first post in this thread is completely off topic.

1 Like

So were in the first post does it say “on another character”? It doesn’t, that came later on. He then goes on to insult me.

Masking swearing is against the rules, and no, freedom of speech is not a good reason as these are Blizzards forums and they can make whatever rules they like.

It’s implied by the fact that he mentions it happening while farming level 40+ mobs in Feralas, and moving to zones such as Tanaris and Hinterlands. Zones where you stand no chance doing anything useful at level 24.

So is causing disturbance, making off-topic posts, and making non-constructive posts.

2 Likes

You two should join a debate club.

1 Like

You mean like you are doing in your post?

If the guy stalking him is breaking the rules Blizzard should ban him, but I don’t think he is breaking the rules.

with hunter’s eagle eye ability and unitscan addon, you can scan an entire zone in less than 3mins

1 Like

If this is the case, then I’m speechless, people going out of their way to gank some lowbie following them around in different zones.

Yeah pvp happend, but following a lowbie around the world is kinda, nuts?

Yeah, it is but some people are like that.

in this case its against a lowbie, but it’s been used for legit world pvp earlier too:)
Since p1 and ungoro devilsaur mafia, tbh

I never knew. Thanks for sharing!

Which of those rules do you think making someone aware that information they request is already available in the first post in the thread is breaking?

That depends entirely on how it is done. The only way blizzard will ever be able to find out if he is breaking the rules or not is by investigating it. That will most likely only happen if it is reported. That’s why Blizzard are encouraging players they think behave in a disrespectful manner.

Eagle eye has a visible spell effect where it is targeted though. It should be noticeable if you are hiding in a cave.

it doesnt need to be that close to you. Unitscan can detect player like 100yards away so he could just eagle eye the roof of the cave and still detect you

That’s what the conditional “if” means. If the OP has reported him, which he said he had, it should be investigated. Riding around spamming /tar Atmmachine or whatever character getting ganked is called, is not against the rules, since the ganker is a warlock they could be using the Eye of Kilrogg. There are only so many zones the OPs character can go to at each level.

If the ganker has two accounts he can easily find which zone he is in, I assume the OPs character is on a PvP realm, probably the same one they are posting from, otherwise the ganker only needs one account for PvE realms.

Communicating with the opposite faction to locate him however, can be, at least according to Blizzard: https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/legal/b8a1574a-8137-44ad-acf0-11c92e90b26f/blizzard-termination-of-service-agreement

Not that Blizzard has shown much interest in enforcing their own rules in classic.

That is only using ingame systems. If he uses Discord or a second account then it’s not breaking the rules.

Anyone on the same faction can use /who CharacterName.

You can tell Blizzard don’t enforce external collusion from the BG fiasco of two 5 man teams joining the BG queues at the same time.