Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

I would just like to add at this point that I am a trainspotter.

3 Likes

lets derail this thread into about trains.

see what i did there??? Did ya!! DID YA!!! Oh you did, you just didn’t care… Trains!

2 Likes

wasn’t there also not a night elf and tauren male couple in mount hyjal ( and belief they also been spotted on some other places but hyjal is were i remember them mostly

but this anti gay thing is just the same as the anti vulpera/furrie thing and doesn’t make any sense
let people like and love what they want as long if it isn’t hurting anyone live and let live.
i really wonder sometimes what gos tru the haters minds.
are they afraid a gay person or furrie bashes there door open and force them to become 1 themselves to? i literally curios were the hate comes from and what there reason is for the hate

1 Like

There is a lot of reasons, all as ridiculous as the last but I mostly put it down to insecurity.

Oh no!! there is someone who has a different orientation than me! This makes me scared about my own relationship!

“OK do you know them personally?”

no…

“Do you know their partner…”

No…

“So… you don’t know them… or their partner… So why are you terrified of someone you don’t know, being in a relationship with someone else you don’t know…”

errmmmm errm… THE WORLD’ POPULATION WILL DIE OUT IF THERE ARE NO MORE STRAIGHT COUPLES!

“right… Not even Kenny Everett’s joke hands at the Conservative Party Conference when he yelled “let’s bomb Russia!!” couldn’t be big enough for the facepalm that deserved”

(Yes I am old enough to remember that…)

1 Like

What does this have to do with trains tho?

I agree!!

heres an entirely gratuitous hot and steamy photo of a train!

3 Likes

That, does not surprise me at all.
:innocent:

woW needs a Thomas the tank engine add on to transform all the flight master mounts…

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Sounds like you’re moaning weirdo, tone it down. Let me enjoy the trains in peace.

Each time this topic gets a bump I facepalm

You just bumped it yourself

Posting within 1 min of a previous post is hardly bumping :wink:
I knew someone would say that so I had the retort ready.

edit: no I will not reply to you again and create an endless chain. You should already be understanding that I was talking about people bringing this topic back on the first page.

You just did it again.

1 Like

Just google it yourself, it is science. It is biology.

https://twitter.com/slatzism/status/1337229412501172228?s=21

I’m seeing a common theme of linguistical errors tbf.
In my country we don’t assign gender at birth but if literally translated we confirm a baby’s biological sex based on its obvious denominator.

I often noticed how gender is often used as a synonym for biological sex.

It’s different for each language. In my country no way we would call someone male or female. It’s not even a matter of taking offence, it would simply weird, because our language doesn’t work that way. Same thing with pronouns and gendered words, we would have to modify the entire grammar to include gender neutral. There’s just no way to make that work organically, and you cannot reformulate a language by committee.