1 Like

Also happy ravioli day!

1 Like

How did you do this without 10 char?

Also Twilunator. Hah love it.

2 Likes

Ravioli is hardly a day to celebrate, pizza day on the otherhand :yum:

Ok, let me just say, thereā€™s an odd one out and it is this guy:

Why ā€œklopā€? Sounds like the way you would describe hitting a slime :laughing:

2 Likes

because of this :3

I switch alt alot on the forums xD

No I mean how do you type 1 word without getting the 10 character restriction?

aaah ok xD
< sadfgkjfgdh>

but without the space :smiley:

there can be anything between the arrows :3

Oh good to know!

2 Likes

I just noticed that you can see what the person wrote if you quote them :astonished:
Secret message system discovered.

Also, if this is now an alt thread, Iā€™m showing off the alts too :grin:

3 Likes

Actually youā€™d have to go back at least 3,000 years ago. Socrates was forced to commit suicide by drinking Hemlock for saying words, Roman Senators could be exiled or slain for their words, Martin Luther nearly burned at the stake for his words, Oscar Wilde was sent to jail because of words someone wrote on a letter.

People who bang on about ā€˜Freedom of speechā€™ these days have no idea what they are talking about. They have Freedom of Speech. They do not have Freedom from Consequences and Never have. They confuse ā€œI have the right to say somethingā€ with ā€œI have the right to say something and people canā€™t disagree with me or they are oppressing meā€

That is -never- how it has worked throughout human history. Sure, some regimes are more oppressive than others, but really these days the people who complain about expressing unpleasant views, and acting all oppressed when people disagree with them is just pathetic, to be honest.

If the people who whinge about ā€˜Cancel Cultureā€™ truly lived in a world without Freedom of Speech, they would run home howling to their mothers. They have full Freedom of Speech. They must then face the consequences of what they say. That is how it has -always- been.

6 Likes

In the effort of derailing this thread.
Iā€™m loving Attack on Titan. Iā€™m watching it dubbed so Iā€™m only up to episode 9 of the final season, but damn it slaps.
I love the show but godā€¦ Sasha man, that was sad as hell. My favourite character.

3 Likes