Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

I’d rather be undergeared than fail GCSE Biology ngl

1 Like

Like you then when its known all over forums i am a she and you keep calling me he .
When you keep singling out my posts and attacking me and accusing me of things i have never said or done .
Thing is with you ,you do not like factual and honest answers . There is no freedom of speech on the forums and there is rules to follow that is fact .

So if you do not like reading what people say why do you keep answering them and provoking them ?

then why choose both

“People are saying things I don’t understand and don’t like, and they are using too many words for me to understand, hold me mummy!”

I mean to be fair, you did respond to yourself multiple times on the same thread… So…umm…

Assuming you meant the English phrase “Am I right?” Then the answer is I am afraid, a resounding “No.”

1 Like

Sorry you feel that way most people would do the opposite since gcses mean nothing… keep trooping along at 167 pog!

gl looking for someone who threw facts at me

I didnt respond once to myself and i wasnt even talking to you… you pop in here and just start flaming everyone… im just watching you get rekt by nigom every other post

Can you translate what that even means please ? as i have no clue .

I did with telling you there is no freedom of speech and there is a forum CoC to follow .

and when did I dispute that

Why the insult i just do not know what it means ?

There or maybe i misunderstood you ,

No because Pog from what i can see is not an actual english word at all .

And why the constant insults why can you nor converse without them ?

very well, gl looking for me not accepting any facts thrown at me then or looking for any proof of this statement of yours

can’t use google? faster than waiting for reply

Well then it is a simple misunderstanding then and why are you so angry ?

im not angry, this is merely your perception, we’re in chat, emotions do not translate well

All it tells me its something to do with twitch speak and gaming still doesnt mean much to me sorry and i have no idea why they are insulting others always .

Good then have a good afternoon and evening ,

This guys is literally trolling us down troll lane… and then he has the cheek to report my post lol… report him for trolling and move on