General RP Chat #52: *A flash of light did nothing*

Blizzard writers.

Well… for one we haven’t heard about Talanji’s take on the war being over, she and her main forces weren’t present during the siege so her thoughts and feelings are still up in the air.

There are some kaldorei who seem just tired of fighting, they aren’t all murder happy killing machines all of them.

But Tyrande hasn’t spoken to Anduin in some time it been hinted at, and none of the kaldorei who were at Orgrimmar had black eyes, so there is more in store there.

And all sides are drained at the moment, from what I kinda gathered then the Loyalists doesn’t have as many forces as the Alliance and Rebels think.

As for fighting the Alliance? Yeah sure, but that’d leave the world in a worse state for N’zoth to take over, which the leaders of both factions knows is out there ready to act (Which he has if you have done the Wrathion chain quest in the patch)

1 Like

But numerically, the forces at Orgrimmar were evenly matched enough that the losing side would be defeated. Folding rebels into loyalists for a new horde as was done, they unambiguously outnumber the alliance forces. A quick push with a 3 to 1 advantage would then end the other faction and the Horde’s future would be secure. Just like the plan Sylvanas suggested at the eve of the war of thorns.

But is that really a priority for all those deeply hurt by this war? Wouldn’t they call for a decisive strike to end all the madness? Vengeful Alliance fighting out of pure hatred and desperation while the Horde taste absolute victory?

But wouldn’t that victory be empty if Nzoth wins in the end? I think the faction leaders know this. And I think people are angry but not to the point they can ignore a literal full-powered old god bent on dominating the world.

It’s also a matter of fortification, not just raw numbers. The Loyalists would’ve only had to worry about three possible points of entry. The point strikes me as “the losses on both sides would’ve been unsustainable”

But I wont give anyone a late-medieval military history lecture over a pulpy videogame plotline

A proper response is in order when I get home, but did we forget Azeroth still has a massive sword in it and leaking energies all over the planet… Or did I miss something?

All that’s been relegated to what we call; that heart of azeroth b-plot questline no one pays attention to

I do have a feeling its going to be important to the take down of Nzoth and the other old gods.
But What I wonder next is whats going to be the next big bad after Old Gods, and Void lords?

Basically. Only druid and shaman eco-friendly hippys seem to care about that one and even then, a united Horde zerging the scrappy remnants of the Alliance removes distractions from dealing with the old gods and vaugely problematic planetary heart.

I, for one, glad warlocks still have that handy portal hidden in Dalaran to the Dreadscar Rift
Not that I don’t/can’t belive the Alliance and the Horde will care to save Azeroth…
Just sleeps more comfortable knowing if things goes down the drain, have an excape route… :wolf:

1 Like

And a succubus harem.

I, Nendrovus Delvano, had a dream… to be able to play Vulpera. Now that dream will soon become a reality.

Shivers…

Giving them a nice home is a noble deed :angel:

:fox_face:
I, for one, welcome our new fluffy overlords :heart:

:confused:

Never forget, you’re their pet. What did you think the whips were for?

1 Like

:thinking:

I am liking what Blizz is doing with the horde leadership is all I’m gonna say.

Every weeb in existence is gonna play them and either put the worst sloot (really Blizzard? You’re not allowing that word…?) mogs on them they can find or play them like shy, awkward, clumsy and stuttering little girls/boys. Or both…
I can already see the apocalypse… it was good knowing everyone. :sob:

We also said the same when Demon Hunters came to be, and while the dummies did end up RPing xX_DARKSATAN69_Xx… we lived. So chill, bruh. Can’t be any worse than when worgen came out, either.

Look on the bright side of life: We get some good OwO memes from this from the trashy furry ERPers, and possibly some good new character concepts from everyone else that doesn’t have an apology letter from the condom factory as their birth certificate.

I, for one, welcome the Vulpera allied race and already have my entire character/class/tmog planned. And you know what I’m also gonna do? Imma draw some concept art for him.

1 Like

To be fair, as a huge fan of DH lore and having done my fair share of RPing one myself, I can safely say that 60% of DH RPers are “I have a sex demon in my soul, I must rut thee” ERPers, 30% have also no clue about their lore and just want the powerplay, 5% is ex Spectral Watch members and the other 5% are the ones actually having done their research, made a believable character concept and backstory and are good at RPing. 4.9% of which stopped playing their character because of the general belief that most DH RPers suck and just want to ERP.