GG classic

I’ve changed this OP to this as I think it was giving the wrong message I was trying to convey.

Phase 2 is coming and it’s already apparent that faction imbalance will be an issue. I fear a lot of alliance on pvp servers like gandling are either going to stop playing or jump to horde, which would only make the problem worse.

I think blizzard need to implement a solution to try and even out faction populations a little better. Paid or free transfers won’t really solve this as no one knows what everyone else is going to do and will just make other servers populations wonky.

What are your thoughts?

6 Likes

The solution to your problem is to not die. Hope this helped.

40 Likes

Phase 2 doesn’t arrive until Thursday 8.00 P.M. according to a stickied blue post on these forums.

3 Likes

how are you not lvl 60 when the game is 3 months old

2 Likes

well…some of us got a family and probably dont sit down playing it whenever we can.

48 Likes

Plenty of people with families and jobs who became 60 well over a month ago.

6 Likes

Not everyone started playing when it launched. How is this hard to understand

27 Likes

yeah well i belive they still spend more time in front of the screen than some of us, also with a family and job, do…

2 Likes

There is also people like me that focus their game time into other activities like flipping the Ah.

Im probably the only lv 53 on NK with 1,3k g

5 Likes

Then why did you roll on a pvp server? I mean, it was kinda predictable it’d end like this, with or without phase 2.

6 Likes

Yeah Gandling is pretty doomed.

Because I want to play on a pvp server. Most idiotic comment yet…

4 Likes

Then you signed up for this outcome, really. You’re getting what you asked for.

18 Likes

You speak with such conviction but it is only backed up with stupidity.

I joined a pvp server to have some world pvp. Not 20 vs one. So stupid saying this is what you signed up for. I signed up for some nice balanced pvp.

11 Likes

Unfortunately we rolled the dice, and landed on a server with a 65:35 Horde:Alliance split. Not like anyone could have predicted such a huge gulf.

4 Likes

Have you even played on pvp servers, before? Did you really think most wPvP would’ve been fair and clean 1v1? It would have only taken just a modicum of research to find out.

PvP servers naturally attract the most competitively minded players - the ones who formed guilds even before launch (you can easily find out by comparing the PvP-to-PvE ratio of guild recruit ads on reddit and other platforms). And most of those would have been Horde.

And you joined late, as you said, so you were fully capable of verifying all this by yourself. You can only blame yourself here.

7 Likes

I’m so tired of reading your messages please stop. You are annoying.

13 Likes

Cool, have fun with your corpse walks^^

7 Likes

Lol Thankyou. Just to qualify, being 60 early or ever won’t change the fact our server is so hugely unbalanced in population. So please stop with you brought this on yourself. It’s getting old and it’s just nonesense.

5 Likes

All pvp servers (except maybe the RP-PvP one) are heavily unbalanced. And every single one of them is unbalanced towards Horde. Gandling is no exception.

4 Likes