GG classic

Still doesn’t change my original point but Thankyou for that.

4 Likes

Wow arent you an annoying know it all. Not all of us are no life neck beards who powered to 60 in a week.

11 Likes

So wait, pointing out that pvp players complaining about ganking for having started levelling later is “knowing it all”, now? I was pretty sure it was common knowledge actually^^

7 Likes

It was more of a general observation about you as a person. Im sure you’ll have an answer for that too. ^^

6 Likes

Yeah, clearly stating that getting ganked in a pvp server if you’re behind the curve is kinda expected tells you everything you need to know about me as a person.

3 Likes

You just proved my point. Annoying know it all.

13 Likes

What level you are has nothing to do about being ganked. I could be 60 in the best gear and it would still be the same scenario. Too many horde that can only win fights when fighting in overwhelming numbers :grin:

4 Likes

You could have just rolled Horde if you didn’t want to risk those scenarios. Rolling the undermanned faction is a risk you took on your own. Or didn’t you know Alliance is outnumbered on most pvp servers - both EU and US?

1 Like

Rolling horde would only add to the problem. Plus no one would of known the outcome of server pops

2 Likes

PVP servers have always had ganking. It is part of the game.

If its so easy to get 20 players together, why don’t you group up with 20 other people to fight the enemy off? :slight_smile: You don’t need to face the horde alone. Group up.

There was a census addon made for most servers (including yours) showing signs of unbalance as early as the initial release. Again, if you had done some research before rolling on your server you would have known.

Also, adding to what problem, exactly? As a Horde you would have been ganked much less often.

Finding 20 people to quest with is hard :smile:

1 Like

This is like saying in retail : ‘‘What, how do you not have 50 level 120 chars yet? the game has been out for years!’’

7 Likes

This is so stupid. I wouldn’t do that and so wouldn’t a lot of people. The populations would of changed back and fourth for a while and would set me back behind the curve if I did this.

Also I played on a server my friends are on. I guess this is a foreign thing for you.

1 Like

See that’s kinda the whole point, if you were 60 already you could avoid those scenarios - either banding up with people since you no longer care about the exp or just farming dungeons etc. Not saying life wouldn’t be hard still, but it definitely would be better. After all, those 20 lvl 60s who farm you probably aren’t questing themselves.

1 Like

Lol, just roll on pve server

4 Likes

I’d still die as a 60 to the overwhelming numbers. I don’t know how much more we can hammer this point.

2 Likes

I wait for pvp patch to own lvl 60s when im 10 levels lower then them lol this is how to real pvp horde style

3 Likes

Notice how everyone replying to you is horde?

7 Likes

If only more were like you, might Kork x

1 Like