GG classic

I foreseen classic gonna end the following ways as retail = >

Some servers will be horde dominated, some will be alliance, each server left 1 faction alone, and without any people to kill, pvp lose its purpose.

Why? Because why to log in to play on a server where u outnumbered 10:1 or something similar.

And if they put char transfer for money, this will be even worse!

I mean, don’t get me wrong. You are easily outnumbered on Firemaw, though it is much worse on most other PVP realms.

Think this is a valid point, you could argue people have the choice then. But essentially I agree with you that you would be moving the problem.

also agree. even casting aside the abomination paid transfers would be to classic realm communities, it moves a fire but doesn’t extinguish it (assuming there is one :wink: )

Ah yes the classic excuse of the entitled. “What you are saying is worthless, do not speak to me.” Continue putting those fingers in your ears as you go through life running away from all responsibility and blaming others for YOUR CHOICES.

Indulging in your pretty pathetic excuse for a counter point, what can blizzard realistically do. Wand a magic wand over the servers and they will be evenly populated? The imbalance is player made and it will continue to be so. You crying on the forums and trying to act like a victim and treat people who tell you to get over it already like stupid won’t change that.

Maybe you should go back to retail where you can press a button and disengage from all pvp. Though I suspect if you were to actually go there where you belong, you’d still cry on the forums because even actually spilling it out to people that wPVP is a choice they still don’t understand.

2 Likes

How would you feel about a login que for the faction that has more than 55% of the players on that current moment?

Never under estimate the stupidity of random people.

2 Likes

not completely against it, especially for large pop servers (would encourage those in the queue to FCM which helps everyone (except from the server they move to lol but who cares thats not mine))

2 Likes

that’s not an issue with classic, that’s YOUR issue of wanting to play on a pvp server

3 Likes

If i was an alliance member i would feel pretty embarrassed right now.

2 Likes
  1. I did not start this threat, I merely acknowledged the problem of extreme faction balances being there, and not being wishful.

2. Can you quote me one time on me crying about my personal situation? These are somewhat hollow words. If you want the truth, I am a Rogue, I get off pretty easy to be honest. This didn’t make me stop wondering that it must have been pretty bad for players that couldn’t vanish out of trouble.

3. You mention running away from responsibilities, can you name one which I ran away from?

4. I don’t treat anyone, lol? How did you came by this.

5. What Blizzard can do? Well that is what we are here to discuss for right?

Anyway, I can’t get away from the impression that you didn’t read this discussion carefully at all. Your posts are hollow, you don’t add any point it’s just the whole; stop crying, run away from responsibilities, get into the victim positions, dont blame others for your problems slang. Your contribution seems pretty worthless to me.

I think it’s well established now that we know what pvp servers are and what can happen on them in regards to it sometimes being unfair and being ganked.

The point is is that the severe faction imbalance needs to be addressed. Then the pure near 100% ratio of horde control across joint flight paths will be even a bit more.

I’m sure horde would like a more balance population spread to even out the fights.

The problem is it’s going to be hard to address now as populations have settled. A faction limit could of been set to try and even it out a bit but that would bring its own issues I guess.

I did read it all. It’s nothing but a bunch of whine and just trying to divert from the core issue of you CHOOSING to roll on an imbalanced pvp server. It’s like if you had the option when you were born to be a cow knowing you are about to be slaughtered and you took it.

And if my contributions are worthless it’s only because this thread is worthless among the many other of threads made by entitled people about how they don’t think it’s fair that they get ganked in wpvp. Bohoo. Life gave you a choice and you had to make it. Please daddy Blizzard fix it. Don’t worry Blizzard has some consolation pets on retail for you.

Well that is the whole point here right? Which is established in this threat a couple of times now. People did not make the choice to play on a strongly imbalanced PVP server. Blizzard does not release faction balance projection so you can make a choice where to play.

Other thing is that Horde generally play more PVP, so even if some players would choose a balanced realm then there still would be problems for other people. I saw earlier propositions for a login que for the faction that forms 55% of the player-base at a given moment. Those are things that can be debated right?

What really gets me is the gloating of the privileged side. And if you don’t believe me that these people’s attitude is only backed up by the advantage they have, roll back to threads when Alliance was clearly a better pick due to Every Man For Himself and you will see them complaining just as bad, instead of saying “We picked Horde responsibly and deserve the disadvantages that come with our choice, leave Alliance alone ballance team”.

Don’t give these people the time of day, even when they post on your threads just ignore them. They are not trying to bring something constructive to your discussions/pleas or whatever. Frankly, it reminds me of a the opinion that people who go into dangerous areas are asking to be stabbed and shouldn’t “moan” about it. Do you really see a point to conversing with this sort of people while debating violence control?

4 Likes

On the Every Man For Himself thing, I was alliance at the time and I really felt for the Horde, think they made a valid point back then. Every Man for Himself turned the top arena ladder in 90% alliance or so.

But yea, I think this example perfectly illustrates the situation.

1 Like

No, it’s not someone setting your goals for you. It’s you adapting proactively to negative feedback.

Except, unlike in real life, you do have an option to play without all the violence and stabbing (PvE), but you’re purposefully ignoring that choice because you want to do all that violence and stabbing. You just don’t like it when odds are consistently against you (which you could have easily avoided with a bit of research, if that’s not how you like the game - some people do like playing the underdog)

By the way, after reading all this thread… lol so much for me being the only one who calls the OP out, I wonder if they can still say that with a straight face^^

3 Likes

It has kinda been like this since even back in 2005.
Some people respected the 1v1, other didn’t give a crap. Most people today don’t give a crap and kills everything that moves.

Gl hf in P2, hope the faction ratio isn’t too big of a problem. Tho it’ll probably be the same on my server.

1 Like

Explain again how we could have avoided it? You keep going on about research, but it was all theoritical. No one knew the size of the returning player base, not even blizz, hence the quick addition of extra servers. A few small surveys on your precious reddit mean nothing compared to the amount of people who are actually playing.
No one here has “chosen” to be on an unbalanced server, why would they? The argument is that theres no solution been inplemented to a 15 year old problem. Originally it was the other way around! Again, youre a horde on a pve server so you will not know the problem, but you cant even look past the end of your nose to see the larger picture. Its not as simple for everyone to reroll or change after they’ve invested so much time already, there are too many other variables to take into consideration.

2 Likes