GG classic

Uh no, all the signs were on the wall as early as September that most pvp servers would end up Horde dominated. And judging from Reddit pools, thousands of players took part into them and thus did do what you said a lot of ppl wouldn’t do that. It was your choice not to do that. Do you really expect any sympathy from the forums for coming in to complain now?

Well, I have no RL friends who play WoW anymore, since it’s been 15 or so years and I’ve lost contact with them after high school. But if I hadn’t and they asked me to roll on a pvp server, I still would have said no because my gameplay quality comes before friends who I can still hang out with in RL. At the very least, if I did have taken the offer, I wouldn’t be here complaining because I know what pvp servers mean (I did play on Hakkar EU back in 2005, you know)

Yes but you would be able to call those friends of yours without having to worry about the exp from questing.

2 Likes

Just wait until Spellbatching notices this thread^^

3 Likes

He another know it all, that has an answer for everything?

4 Likes

Sure thing…

Is every person who quotes you or posts in a thread a “know it all”, in your language?

2 Likes

You are the “know it all” surely you should know? ^^

4 Likes

No, just people like you. It’s not a coincidence everyone says these tings to you on the forums :rofl:

4 Likes

You might not know it all but I’d suggest you to at least look up what “circular logic” means^^

One random lvl 50 paladin from your same server doesn’t mean “everyone”. Literally, by now everybody else already told you several variations of “you brought it on yourself” and you’re still protesting about that as if you were expecting ppl to sympathize for you for something you willingly opted for. Either way, you’re the one making your gameplay experience miserable, not me. So enjoy yourself^^

If I were you, I’d consider taking one of those transfers to Bloodfang or Earthshaker, maybe you’ll be able to level there with the lower population.

1 Like

Someone needs to go outside, maybe a nap at the very least?

1 Like

I think it’s time for some quiet time in the corner Zalanji.

1 Like

Wonder what his finger prints are like, we are clearly dealing with a pro keyboard warrior.

1 Like

I can’t imagine there is much left from the amount of rubbish he says about people :rofl:

P2 will just be no lifers ganking lone lvl 50s all day in full groups, if i were u i wud wait for p3 when those ppl are bored to death or queueing for bgs and theres more opportunity for somewhat fair fights

2 Likes

What a weird thread.

Anyways there is balanced pvp out there in some servers. Its all about picking the right 1.
I picked zandalar tribe cause i knew it was going to be balanced . Cause i like a balanced ratio. Im playing horde which has a lower pop but still pretty balanced.

1 Like

The weirder the better pal XD

1 Like

imagine speaking with such vitriol that you make me want to defend Zalanji…

chill your beans dude jesus

2 Likes

That’s the kind of thread you get when a person uses an alt to talk to themselves and/or calls a friend to play the role^^ (notice how the pally never posted outside this thread and literally joined the forums 1 hour ago or so)

My god you are sad. Really really sad.

Edit. My word! 4d of read time and 14.5k posts read! Mateeeee

3 Likes

Oh please. I’m really not that sad. I’d have to have a lot of alts to log in and chat on all of the characters that have stated what you really are. I’m sorry if this is hard to believe, I guess whatever makes it easier for you.

1 Like

Someone get me some more popcorn

4 Likes