Give worgen tails :)

Seen this on US forums, give worgen tails :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Also let draenei men show their horns thru helms god dang it !

2 Likes

How about no, just no. They’re unique and don’t need it. If anything they’ll look grossly weird with tails compared to without.

2 Likes

Your opinion. There should be an option to toggle it off and on if you don’t like it.

3 Likes

Ah yes, retcon even more lore, why not right?

No thanks, lets stay true to what lore we actually have to work with without bludgeoning it for meaningless “player expression”

“if you dont like it dont have it mentality” doesn’t vouch for brute forcing something which doesn’t exist into the game and running the odds ontop of that to even ruining more armor models on a race which already suffers with shields and shoulders boots and head pieces.

The customisation they deserve is not tails by any means, thats a waste of dev time when there is alot of basic features and options which other races have which worgen should also have: like piercings, seperating fur colours from fur patterns (and thats just two off the top of my head.)

6 Likes

Female Worgens with a tail
 oh yes pls :yum:

3 Likes

There are worgens in lore with tails, so, yea worgens need a tail, whats a warewolf without a tail. Give worgens their rightfull tails.

7 Likes

Some on Reddit did a mock up of what it could look like

9 Likes

Yes pl0x!

9 Likes

Nevermind. I won’t argue about worgen tails lol

Are there cause if you read one of the prior books I believe it was Christie golden she typo’d an expression of Genn having a tail or something by accident (since worgen don’t have tails, duh) and even confirmed on social media that it was a typo and that worgen do not have tails, I hate to break it to you.

I even googled it to humour myself and no, I couldn’t find anything to clarify other than the outburst of “wah give worgen tails cause I said so”

I don’t know how I’ve been baited into this meaningless thread.

1 Like

how else would you know if a female worgen is happy if not moving their tail left and right? :wolf:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Agreed. If you google werewolf they pretty much all have tails. Wolves have tails
if you don’t want yours to have one just make it an option to change it like pandas have

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like
5 Likes

For the last time!
There are no Draenei males!
And yes, the Worgen deserve a cool tail like the Vulpera or Saberon

2 Likes

Why is it in every customization thread there needs to be someone who is soo opposed to the idea that he doesn’t even want other people to enjoy them.

You do know customization options is optional right? When High elf skin was added, the Void elf skin didn’t disappear.

Neither will the tail-less worgen. I mean look at the Pandarens

2 Likes

As long they add demonic horns on void elfs I don’t mind.

Void elves are infused with Void magic, not Fel magic.

I believe you are confusing us with the Illidari elves. Or Fel Elves (the ones Allied with Kael’thas)

1 Like