Goldsinks... Goldsinks everywhere 💸

Thanks for the tip. I will do as you say.

But not now. In 2 weeks or so. When I know which slots I am missing, and/or when the WoWHead updates the BiS cantrips and I only have to craft things once (I dont like to think too hard about crafting).

In DF I used to tip 20k. Is that too low ?

Most people in the game are sitting on 5+ million gold, gold sinks are good

Wait, are you are telling me that if I participate in the in-game economy by selling goods I can actually feel rewarded?

That’s amazing to hear! Maybe you should try it too so you are able to afford stuff.

That’s where you create an alt with actual gathering professions.

I recommend either Dracthyr or Earthen herbalist/miner because of the racials.

Source please?

Only like 2 people in my whole guild are sitting on that much money so I don’t know where your figures are coming from

Well to no surprise i don’t think there is a way to gather aggregate data on every players mean weekly gold balance, so there is no ‘‘source’’, but you don’t need a central entity of authority producing a graph for you to see with your own two eyes how much gold is being distributed in the economy.

You get like 10-15k gold per week from just doing your weeklys, you get bombarded with vendor greys worth 500-1000g total per day just doing anything, you can go and skin mobs for 1 hour and walk away with well over 50k gold an hour just dumping it on the AH at the lowest price, no crafting needed.

Unless you’re regularly blowing through 10k gold a day it will add up, just not spending at every opportunity for a month playing actively should net you like 400-500k gold

Most of the time the mats sell for more than the crafted materials. Everyone is selling at a loss.

1 Like

No, I don’t. My weeklies are m+ and raid. If your weeklies are world quests, that’s fine, but it’s not everyone’s preferred content. Also, just enchanting and gems cost way more gold than 10-15k. One enchant starts at 10k

When people say weeklies they usually refer to weekly quests, not weekly activities. Like the ones that give you a box of crests and 3000 gold

That’s rng. So you’re telling me it’s fine that gems and enchants cost upwards 10k, gear costs 100+ k to craft, and each repair + transmog costs 1.2k every time, because Blizzard has a potential rng reward of 3k every week? That’s ridiculous. How many weeks do you expect me then to do weeklies, until I can craft gear

Im saying blizzard gives you 4x 3000g per week for just doing anything, plus vendor greys, plus you can make 100k gold a day picking flowers for 90 minutes. Everything is expensive because it’s early in the expac, but if you need gold there are no excuses not to have it

You’re already lying here. I did that already on my alt while waiting for first pvp queue, and you get nowhere near 100k after 90 minutes. You said yourself everyone has 5 million gold, so I doubt you actually tried this. Also, why am I supposed to pick flowers 90 minutes anyway? I pay a sub to do dungeons, raid, etc. this is not a korean f2p mmo

What do you mean? 2500 honor right now in AH is 8500g on my server :smiley:
kinda good business if you ask me i made a lot of money pushing for 1600 in blitz
Plus if you collect Wax and then use it all on that little goblin
you can buy chest with 1700-1800g
if you have alts also good business

I have tried it, sitting around doing random gathering, changing zones while in queue for bgs, after a day i sold 3 batches of 80-90k g each, literally instead of jumping around dornogal waiting for queues you fly around and do something actively instead

I’m mainly a pve player, and I play tank, so I don’t have queues. I only did a couple of BGs on my alt, and I did gather during the queues. I think you’re not saying the truth, because 90 minutes of gathering is nowhere near 100k. Maybe this would be closer to 600 minutes, if I extrapolate my experience, but I don’t wanna click herbs for 600 minutes in wow, as Blizzard sells 3 times the amount of this gold for 20 euro, and I’d rather just quit the game than doing this

and that’s your choice, just like it’s a choice to not work if you don’t want to, but then you would also not take a person that makes a choice like that seriously when they complain about not having enough money and how everything is too expensive, right?

And here i am Sunday morning 2 Hours earning 370k from flask/potion.(the gathering is mine ) . So full profit.

I suggest start some alt’s with gathering proffesions.

Skinning is aswell good since you can enter some group and make plenty of gold .

My warrior has skinning and focussed the prossesion skills on materials= Party group up to 80k+ per hour + plenty of Greens (50+ greens ) =Disenchant…more money …

I mean someone must be unwilling to play and not wanting to make money with the current economy.

I would never use WoW gold for those things as then I’d have less WoW gold.

What weekly is giving 3000 gold? I am only getting like 1200-1600? If it even rewards gold.

I did the “Do 6 world quests” weekly quest and got over 3k in the cache.

1600 for me yesterday when i finished it.