Goldsinks... Goldsinks everywhere 💸

Maybe it is random because I did it on 5 characters and only one time I noticed it being 3k.

I remember thinking “3k? No way!”

You mention x4, but what other quest gives 3k? The dungeon weekly quest at least give reputation and on a next char Kej? No gold at least…

I’ve only seen the cache I mentioned give 3k. No others that I can remember.

Then what do you mean with 3000 x4? I see 1 quest that gives 1600 and thats it.

It was Dreamkore who said that, not me.

I got 3.2k Probably there are percentage for different sums.

1 Like

Ah fair :slight_smile:

1 Like

This week i got 2x 3k+ and some 1.5k+ with several alts. So there is chance on how much you get :frowning: . I believe it’s pretty random .

Sounds like i need to start an alt army for that weekly quest… Because really there isn’t much gold to get by the game itself.

I especially love it when I do a full mythic+ run and end up with only 50 gold from the chest and several hundred gold required to repair.

2 Likes

Some people don’t get the chest and pay 2x the amount for repaid :smiley:

But then you’d save some money.

And with that money you can buy a WoW Token, which you can sell for gold.

And then you have more gold again!

It’s the circle, the circle of liiiiiiife! :lion:

I don t like pvp and I don t want to try the most toxic content on every games, aka pvp. I m gonna be insulted by pro pvp “enjoyers” at the first mistake so thx but no thx.

I already have a job, 40h/ week, and I don t want to be a gardener during the week end or evenings, I want to play the game.

And I already have 2 max professions in game.

Excuse me but I already paid 2,8 m for my t3 why should I pay 1k for tmoging it?

Tmog should be free, worldquest must give much money as DF did.

There are already enough logical goldsinks like repairng etc

Players need to be unified instead of defending blizzard about what they are actually doing with the game

1 Like

i said this exact statement a few days ago

this expansion is SUPER expensive , its costing 100k + just to buy enchants
gear is another 100-200k for crafted embellished gear at top rank
and then you got all the little rank 3 mats inbetween that are easily costing more than usual market value

• wow token is also So low at the moment because EVERYONE is buying tokens to fund the expensive mats

i dont know how people survive without buying wow tokens or spending 40hours farming herbs/ mining

2 Likes

IRL money is easier to get than WoW gold for me though. In the UK productivity is diabolical. Everyone just sits at a desk doing nothing for 8 hours (or walks around talking to people) then goes home.

I wouldn’t earn any gold in WoW if I treated it like my IRL job.

Absolutely necessary… gold has hyperinflated.

That has little to do with what I said.

My point is just that gold has monetary value in WoW, because you can use it on stuff you’d otherwise purchase with money. Therefore you should treat it as such. It’s asinine not to.

If so, the medicine isn’t working.
The gold goes into the pockets of those who know how to play the market.
And everyone else buys gold through WoW Tokens.
And because WoW Tokens provide limitless gold to anyone with a credit card, the prices don’t go down.

It has everything to do with what you said. You said I should spend WoW gold to save myself spending real money.

Why would I spend a hard to get currency to save myself spending an easy to get currency?

No, I made the point that gold and money are interchangeable in WoW. It’s kind of irrelevant which one you spend when Blizzard accepts both and lets you trade one for the other.

Do you know what a currency exchange rate is?

The last time I checked Blizzard sells a token for £17 and gametime for £9.99. If I use gold to buy gametime I’m using £17 “worth” of gold to buy something that Blizzard sells for £9.99 if I use real money.

Yes, I do know what an exchange rate is.