Greymane Praising Section

Queen of Gilneas ofcourse. folds hands together Just wait and see. does the Ion smirk

1 Like

Without the great Shan’do, your beloved Greymane would’ve died out of old age or turned into a mindless beast! D:

2 Likes

Ahem, ze worgen curse is a night elven mistake.

3 Likes

Night elves are a night elven mistake.

2 Likes

Exactly, so without Malfurions mistake of allowing it; your precious Greymane would’ve been long gone due to old age! :smiley:

1 Like

Are you saying that greymane was a night elven MISTAKE? >:(

1 Like

Is someone implying that Genn Greymane is a mistake? Or am I mistaken?

1 Like

I really hope that you’re mistaken about people implying that Greymane is a mistake. Because that would be a mistake on their part as they would feel the wrath of Greymane if I’m not mistaken.

2 Likes

This entire mistake must be some sort of a mistaken mistake.

2 Likes

And do you know who I blame for this mistake?

The night elves who are a night elven mistake, if I’m not mistaken of course.

1 Like

And no mistake!

2 Likes

The biggest mistake in WoW history was brutally slaughtering that poor demolisher.

Rip my brave hero. F

3 Likes

Ahhhh, good, this is back.

Hail Greymane!

3 Likes

I thought i’d try my hand in this praising section.

Enamyerg liah!

2 Likes

Greymane is my hero. And one of the coolest characters in the game.

I would play as my own Greymane-wannabe worgen, but the player models make me want to stab my eyes. Such conflict…

2 Likes

One of the better Alliance leaders if only by virtue of him not being an overpowered superhero character like Jaina, Anduin, Malf, Tyrande, Velen, Alleria etc.

Although his performance in the Siege of Lordaeron cutscene left much to be desired.

2 Likes

The only good worgan is a dead worgan

I don’t know what a worgAn is but I am glad you have nothing against worgEn and Greymane :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greymane is useless, as he even done anything in this expansion aside from standing around, making silly jokes and molesting Katherine Proudmoore?