Greymane Praising Section

There’s no in-fighting, Arctur is a heretic who will answer before the Kings of the Alliance for betraying our values!

5 Likes

There is only one King of the Alliance. You deny it, therefore you do not deserve to be amongst our ranks. Wearing a glorified plate armor and presuming to be a Paladin does not automatically make you Alliance.

I am loyal to Greymane, who is in turn loyal to Anduin, being in Darkshore with his blessing. You are disloyal to the Alliance, fermenting unrest and discord among our ranks, Arctur!

2 Likes

Pretty sure Araphant is more important than you in the Alliance’s chain of command…I mean he’s a Silver Hand despite being loyal to Greymane and you are loyal to Anduin and you are part of…

…what is even the name of the hunter/ranger/archer order of Stormwind or Kul Tiras, anyway? :thinking:

4 Likes

Stable-boy, probably.

4 Likes

I think his surname could actually be Arctur Marris. Just put his devotion to Anduin rather than Sylvanas and it’s perfect…at least until he is raised as a Forsaken…then he becomes Arctur the Blightcaller…

3 Likes

Hehehe Somehow I could picture Anduin’s depiction similar to MJ’s in this case :

4 Likes

It is a coping mechanism to dealing with the WoT bullsh*t. At this point all 5 stages of grief have merged into one entity consuming everything.

3 Likes

What do you mean I am still stuck at depression XdXdXdXdXdXdXd
:joy::joy::joy:LOL LE EPIC TROLL :joy::joy::joy: im so edgy

EDIT

what have I done.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to remind Ner’zhul that we expect his position to be hereditary.

I am sure this is going to work out flawlessly.

4 Likes

Hush, Thero.

By the way, Story of Loh > cosmos (except Greymane)

4 Likes

By the Light, Hala, what kind of tasteless barbarian are you???

2 Likes

Story of Loh is an epic tale of bravery!

Don’t forget to praise Greymane kids.

2 Likes

The most incompetent turtle I have ever seen, he cannot do the most mundane task, he is constant need to get his life on track and he is overambitious. That guy needs to visit the Cathedral and overthink is life-choices.

1 Like
3 Likes

You’re clearly missing the message here. It’s a story about overcoming obstacles, about battling impossible odds! It’s not to be taken at face value :frowning:

4 Likes

If this ain’t the most accurate thing I’ve ever seen I swear

2 Likes
5 Likes

I am not a psychologist, it’s not my job to guide some turtle through his simple life. He should work hard in his life, like everyone.

2 Likes

He’s just a little turtle, damn it.

1 Like