(H)<FTL- Ragnaros> Semi-hardcore curve seeking new members

Hey again folks,

Adding new members to our little roster and taking time to get to know them. The voting on our discord polls is almost coming to an end (Friday) so we will know what days and times we will be raiding in SL. Currently Friday/Saturday are favorites with 20:00 - 23:00st as the choice of times.

Still open to all who are interested in our guild and its aims, We would especially like to add someone who intends to play Tank role although we still have plenty of time to finalize roles.

Good evening folks,

Our raid days and times are now finalized as Friday and Saturday 20:00 - 23:00st.

*Due to SL delay, we will now temporarily focus on BfA mythic+ and jump into current raids when possible.

Hi, Faster than Lag,
Considering transfer to join your ranks :slight_smile: Are you still recruiting?

Hey Keliron,

We are very happy to bring in new members. Just need a quick chat to iron out any questions or issues. You can contact my in-game via Lfc#21212

Hello folks,

Another great night yesterday as we ventured into more mythic+ to help newer players gear up ready for next weeks fun night in Ny’alotha.

What we could use is another Healer and possibly a Tank depending on the interest in playing that role. For SL all classes and roles are open as members still don’t know their main choice until they try pre-patch changes. As always, DPS remains open.

In terms of activity, we have a lot of chat happening every night. Some great conversations as we all get familiar and a positive outlook to the eventual SL release.

Hey folks,

Been a great couple of days with members grouping up and venturing in to more Mythic+, gaining a few upgrades ready for our fun Ny’Lotha run on Friday but more importantly gaining experience with their new main characters.

Guild chat is active on an evening but also during the working day at times. It’s been awesome to welcome and get to know our new members.

Like mentioned above, we are open to Tank and Healers for future raids in SL (atleast so far depending on pre-patch). Always happy for any role when it comes to our mythic+ groups but we are very keen to add Tanks and Healers even if it is your offspec.

Hello folks,

I must apologise for the several days of no updates to this post but we have been super busy with the new members. Mythic+ has been happening pretty much every night and we continue to add new faces that we feel can contribute to our guild.

We are still seeking the below classes and roles as no-one has shown any interest in them just yet;

• Warrior - all specs

• Mage

• Priest - all specs

• Tanks - Any as we have only 1 that is 100% confirmed for SL

You are more than welcome to contact me on the listed battlenet as I am always available. Just 3 days to go until the pre-patch, perfect time to join up with us and get to know the roster.

Pre patch is here!

Good day folks,

Been a slog getting to this point for a lot of players but the new squish is here and members now have the opportunity to test potential mains for SL.

What I listed above for classes is still relevant at this point so you are free to contact us with those roles in mind.

I am online most of the day and you are welcome to add me for a chat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello community,

Last night we ventured into Ny’Alotha with a group of mixed experience players, surprisingly we knocked a few bosses over but our priority was to come together as a guild and chat all night. We sat on Discord and had a lot of fun during the raid, this is the important aspect that we seek to maintain.

Tonight we may go again or do Mythic+ but it really doesn’t matter the content we do as long as we stick together. BfA has allowed us to group up more often thanks to the SL delay and we truly appreciate the extra time we have to build on our atmosphere ready for SL.

All roles are open for both raid and Mythic+ and we’ll happily chat to anyone interested in joining us but we take time and use the conversation as a way to see if we fit.

Contact us on the Battlenet tag listed and we can go from there :ok_hand:

Good evening folks,

A small update from the guild which is basically that we are gaining members at a decent pace and will look to eventually close down recruitment until SL, unless we feel the need to add more faces. We are still actively running mythic keys of all levels to enable more members to take part, this will continue right up until the night prior to SL launching.

It’s a great time to be part of a smaller guild with realistic objectives, no stressful atmosphere or pressure to do content you dislike. You choose the class and content, we’ll be right there with you.

Please do contact us for more information.

Is this still open / active? Looking for a new home

Yes we’re still open, add me on the btag provided in the OP and we can have a lengthy chat.

Good evening folks,

We have been having a great time grouping up, adding a few Heroic boss kills from Ny’alotha coupled with plenty of mythic+ keys of all levels. Currently at 13 this week with an aim to get guildies a nice weekly chest on Wednesday.

Our spots are filling up pretty quickly and we are edging closer to temporarily halting recruitment. As of today we have 26 unique players in the guild with roughly 14 looking to raid in SL and the rest eager to continue mythic+.

Raid recruitment

We could definitely use the following;

Warrior or Death Knight dps with a Tank offspec
Any hybrid dps with a Healing offspec

Mythic+ is open to any and all roles.

Any further questions can be answered by adding me on LFC#21212

Hey Brewery,

I added you on Bnet, haven’t gotten round to actually starting the game and talking yet though. I doubt I’ll be raiding, considering my time.

However, I am playing either warrior, dk or paladin, with a tank spec for M+. Leaning towards warrior still, even though youtube says prot warrior is C tier atm… We’ll see when SL launches.

I will be getting in touch with ya, it seems you have an active guild going.

1 Like

Hi everyone

We are still looking recruiting for now either a Warrior, DK with a tank off spec would be ideal

Come and join the fun and amazing community no pressure

Add me for a chat Magicgnome#2103875

Hey folks,

Hope we are all doing good today, almost the weekend! A small update for anyone still interested in the guild, we are looking to fill the remaining SL raid team spots soon. This allows anyone who is still insure of class choice to get in the guild, get to know us and figure out their main ready for SL and first the pre-patch.

Always plenty of space for those who simply want to join up for anything other than raids, we will always have something going for you.

We also added the discord server to allow potential members an opportunity to check us out before committing to the guild. A welcome lounge is there for you and it acts as an alternative way to contact the Officer team if we’re slow in accepting your in game friend request.

Hey folks,

Been quite some time since we last updated the post, so here we are.

We are still in the waiting phase for SL and run events every night of the week to encourage members to group up and be active. For our raids we will certainly like to talk with a few more dps of any class.

We aim to lockdown the raid team prior to SL launch and avoid any recruitment issues for that side of the guild. Mythic+ is always open to all members and classes/roles. Now is a great time to join up with us and build a connection ready for the new content.

Hey there folks!

A great few days of welcoming new members, running mythic+ and doing the start of the invasion questline. Been nice to see a high level of activity so far and SL will only increase that.

Tomorrow evening a discord post will be made to reflect our desires for the raid team, the expectations and what we want from those interested in being part of it. Shortly after ( likely Sunday evening ) we will close the recruitment for raiders until we start SL progression in CoN so the next few days will be the last opportunity to join us in that role.

Social spots will remain open a little longer but eventually will also close so that we can keep the roster capped. We do not wish to have a large roster where players feel lost or ignored.

Contact me on the btag in the OP while you can :grinning:

Good evening folks,

What a reset it has been so far, finally pushed the raid team together ready for SL. Jumped into Ny’a HC for some fun and came out with 8 new bosses down in 3 hours last night so everything is finally falling into place.

New raid leader, new events officer in place and a solid team ready to start the expansion. The social aspect is booming with weekly events and chat flowing every evening, discord picking up activity through voice comms also playing a huge part in our guild bonding.

What we would love to add to our raid team is the following;

Warlock - any spec but to be active
Warrior - DPS with an off spec Tank
Priest - any spec

Feel free to contact me for a friendly chat and we can hopefully get you in ready for the launch, providing the conversation goes well :+1:

As we get very close to SL we would appreciate adding the following classes to our raid team as we love the buffs and utility they bring.

Warlock
Death knight dps
Demon hunter dps

Contact me via the btag mentioned in the OP and we can figure something out :+1: