[H Gandling] <For Fun> Relaxed and Friendly Social and Casual Raiding Guild

That is not a problem! I always encourage people to play with friends first anyway. We wish you all the best with your Classic journey!

testing testing

Just over a day now until Gandling opens up and we can get our characters created. Still looking for more socials and for anyone who may be busy at the time of server launch we have a spreadsheet where you can drop your discord name and a few character names (within reason : P) that youā€™d like reserved and members of the guild will be helping with reserving names. : )

Hope to see you there. : D

1 Like

Who needs a LFG add-on when you got For Fun. Looking for more socials to fill the ranks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheeky little nudge to the top, even if it is only for a few seconds! Calling all socials!

1 Like

Itā€™s almsot time! Get the hype rolling!

Are you rolling on Gandling? Are you rolling Horde?
Do you want a positive, social and helpful guild where you are allowed to grow?

Join Us, its all about the FUN

1 Like

The server is up for name reserves! Itā€™s almsot time for the party to start.

Bump, the guild is now up and running guys and doing really well.

1 Like

Still recruiting!

With a good chunk of guildies getting online for launch night and all pooling our silver we are fully up and running and actively levelling.

Worth joining if your on the fence :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recruiting a Mage for our raid team!

Hey. Me, my brother and some friends (all from Belgium) are looking for a casual guild. Weā€™re all in our 30s and just want to play the game socially while also having lots of retro fun like we had 15 years ago.
Raiding probably wonā€™t be our thing because of the lack of time (wife, work, kids etc). A couple of us are leveling atm. Iā€™m on a sunny beach in Malta atm and wonā€™t start playing until next week.
So if we are welcome just give me a shout. Thnx

1 Like

Of coruse youā€™re welcome! Weā€™ll tag you as socials and you can join in with social events and stuff and donā€™t have to worry about raids at all. Hit me up on discord and weā€™ll get you sorted.

1 Like

Awesome. My brother or someone else will contact you on discord. Iā€™ll do that Sunday or Monday when Iā€™m back in Belgium. Cu soon!

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

Still open for more people to join.

Relax, find people to quest, do dungeon or just grind with.
We are an international guild and everybody is welcome.

1 Like

Do you still recruiting people for guild? I canā€™t swipe trough messages are you a horde guild? :smiley:

1 Like

We are recruiting socials and we are horde.

Great. Iā€™m lookong social guild for relax play. Iā€™m not raiding person, maybe oneday sometimešŸ˜Š on what realm you play?

1 Like