[H] LF guild

Hello folks,
I am checking to see what option we have on AD when it comes to adventure type guilds.
Anyone here that could point me in the right direction?
Horde side, accepting HM Tauren. Preferably a guild that also spends time in the Dragon isles or at least plans to. Azure Span and the Plains just seem great for the adventure exploring type of rp.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Perhaps these guys will fit the bill?

2 Likes

Red Venturers

I recommend these guys, a Horde aligned mercenary guild who are just really chill folks who do great rp.

3 Likes

These gamers are also currently exploring the Dragon Isles with the rest of the Saurfang Legion, so there’s a bunch of adventuring going on

1 Like

there is also the Keepers of Antiquity

3 Likes

Thank you for the mention! We are still open for recruitment and would be happy to welcome a fellow adventurer! Though we haven’t set out for the Dragon Isles yet, we do have our eyes on it for some future exploration! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re walking around there now yes! We’re the type of guild that finds a wagon in the middle of nowhere and spend 30 mins just figuring out why it’s there instead of going to where we were supposed to go…
So if that sounds like your type of RP feel free to seek us out! We are a very Horde loyal guild, so if you’re more on the neutral side I would suggest something like Keepers of Antiquity instead!
Hope you find the perfect fit, and even if you don’t decide to seek us out never be afraid to say hello if you see us out in the world!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.