[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Great initiative! Wish you best of the luck, hope your numbers will keep growing by each day.

Also, hope you or someone else would create a similar community for Alliance as well.
1 Like
05/10/2018 00:24Posted by Savoren
Great initiative! Wish you best of the luck, hope your numbers will keep growing by each day.

Also, hope you or someone else would create a similar community for Alliance as well.

Thank you!

Have made a new thread, so hopefully that will happen soon for the Alliance players :)
This is a great idea, I'll certainly be joining the community later tonight!
1 Like
05/10/2018 11:59Posted by Azareska
This is a great idea, I'll certainly be joining the community later tonight!

Welcome aboard :)
Lots of key activity and friendly chat, always room for more people :)
Really nice idea, good luck!

I hope someone will make something similar in the Alliance side, as it is really getting hard to get into pugs, especially in +4 and upper difficulties.
1 Like
Great idea ! Best of luck .

The best way to do M+ is with players with the same mindset as you .
1 Like
Still going strong - almost 400 members. Had a lot of fun and friendly groups with these guys.

Shame one person who mains Alliance can't step forwards and make a community the same as ours.
08/10/2018 21:26Posted by Warmother
Still going strong - almost 400 members. Had a lot of fun and friendly groups with these guys.

Shame one person who mains Alliance can't step forwards and make a community the same as ours.

Add me on bnet, VillenT#21739
Am currently on holidays so cannot join it in game, tho I'd like to be in touch when i come back.
May I also suggest Discord, it's way more mobile than Blizzard's Communities unless there is some kind of an app?
1 Like
They finally add a good voice com system and still by default no one is in voice, are they afraid we gonna use it why implement such feature to begin with ? such feature should be turned on by default, don't like it opt out, this is a social game social features should be most important thing in this game and not ignored.
I will join !
1 Like
I play on ravencrest EU alliance side and there is nobody to play with. I have payed for a extra month of wow but there is very little to do for over a month now.

My character is ilvl 343 brewmaster and at this point the only content that gives me upgrades is mythic / mythic + and raids. I don't know people to do those.

(i already made a alt, i already do ilvl 330 world quests when they spawn in the hopes they will titanforge, i can do 1 world boss a week , i am really out of ideas what to do in wow)
1 Like
08/10/2018 21:55Posted by Kaelgar
08/10/2018 21:26Posted by Warmother

Add me on bnet, VillenT#21739
Am currently on holidays so cannot join it in game, tho I'd like to be in touch when i come back.
May I also suggest Discord, it's way more mobile than Blizzard's Communities unless there is some kind of an app?

Just use the code on any character you wish to join on - it will never expire. I don't use discord, we just join party chat when we group, people can just listen in if they wish and we chat quite a bit within the community via typing :)
08/10/2018 23:01Posted by Innerdriven
I play on ravencrest EU alliance side and there is nobody to play with. I have payed for a extra month of wow but there is very little to do for over a month now.

My character is ilvl 343 brewmaster and at this point the only content that gives me upgrades is mythic / mythic + and raids. I don't know people to do those.

(i already made a alt, i already do ilvl 330 world quests when they spawn in the hopes they will titanforge, i can do 1 world boss a week , i am really out of ideas what to do in wow)

Well if you ever fancy joining the dark side, we'll be here :)
08/10/2018 22:57Posted by Crowzer
I will join !

We'd love to have you, the more the merrier :)
Brilliant idea Warmother , bring us mid lifers who just want to relax together , I can imagine the nostalgia chat already haha

I'll join once I'm back from work , will be nice to chat to some like minded folks while I level this wee guy up :)

Catch y'all laters
1 Like
How could I have missed this? Totally going to join :)

Glad to see initiatives like this.
1 Like
I'm don't even feel ready for normals, let alone mythics.
I’m open to join some chill M+, great idea. Played melee all of my WoW life, so I’m a total noob when it comes to mage. Learning this class isn’t too fun when the community at large demands perfectionism, so chill runs would suit me to the core.

Any key that needs doing, hmu.
1 Like
MOM???is that you??
Joke aside,Calm Keystones is the best thing for me in the last few years of playing wow.
Many keys going on,jokes...and we have our MOM hehe.
1 Like