[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

This is the best community ive joined on wow.

Im a new player to the game with ~3 months of play time. Completely new to m+ and all its intricacies and with this ALOT of nerves as i dont want to be 'that guy' who accidentally pulls or messes up a mechanic or run. I NEVER got into groups even though i could run heroics and m0's with little problems.

Now i've done a good number of m+ dungeons with this community (upto +6 which is my skill cap for now i feel). Some have been timer beating, clean runs. Others have been 1 hour wipe fests.

But theres been no rage, no name calling, no animosity, no 'your too low ilvl or dont have raider io score', no 'he ninja pulled kick him'. Everybody has been so chill, so accommodating, explained things when i was been thick skulled and just laughed off wipes or mistakes. I havent had one dungeon i didnt enjoy with the people i ran it with!

If your like me, trying to get into the endgame of wow or to gain the skills to do so i would 100% reccommend this community.
1 Like
09/10/2018 08:36Posted by Naeya
I'm don't even feel ready for normals, let alone mythics.

If you have a Horde character I'd be totally happy to help you out.
09/10/2018 08:07Posted by Vunde
How could I have missed this? Totally going to join :)

Glad to see initiatives like this.

09/10/2018 08:02Posted by Korashk
Brilliant idea Warmother , bring us mid lifers who just want to relax together , I can imagine the nostalgia chat already haha

I'll join once I'm back from work , will be nice to chat to some like minded folks while I level this wee guy up :)

Catch y'all laters

Looking forward to it & welcome!
09/10/2018 09:19Posted by Ziippo
MOM???is that you??
Joke aside,Calm Keystones is the best thing for me in the last few years of playing wow.
Many keys going on,jokes...and we have our MOM hehe.

Yes it's me son.. haha seems I have been dubbed Mother or Mom.. I had almost given up on wow but these guys are great fun to do keys with and have a laugh at the same time :)
Iā€™m game, if thereā€™s a discord server can you link it? Iā€™m not casual but I still want to be able to do chill key runs with some new pals.

Dappy#21702 My ID. Currently leveling a monk tank but main shaman healer ilvl 357 :)

Edit: is this a in game community? Iā€™ve never joined one before and have no idea how to use it.
1 Like
09/10/2018 09:29Posted by Orkantfany
This is the best community ive joined on wow.

Im a new player to the game with ~3 months of play time. Completely new to m+ and all its intricacies and with this ALOT of nerves as i dont want to be 'that guy' who accidentally pulls or messes up a mechanic or run. I NEVER got into groups even though i could run heroics and m0's with little problems.

Now i've done a good number of m+ dungeons with this community (upto +6 which is my skill cap for now i feel). Some have been timer beating, clean runs. Others have been 1 hour wipe fests.

But theres been no rage, no name calling, no animosity, no 'your too low ilvl or dont have raider io score', no 'he ninja pulled kick him'. Everybody has been so chill, so accommodating, explained things when i was been thick skulled and just laughed off wipes or mistakes. I havent had one dungeon i didnt enjoy with the people i ran it with!

If your like me, trying to get into the endgame of wow or to gain the skills to do so i would 100% reccommend this community.

This community was made for this, I'm so glad that it's working for you :)
09/10/2018 10:15Posted by Dappysham
Iā€™m game, if thereā€™s a discord server can you link it? Iā€™m not casual but I still want to be able to do chill key runs with some new pals.

Dappy#21702 My ID. Currently leveling a monk tank but main shaman healer ilvl 357 :)

Edit: is this a in game community? Iā€™ve never joined one before and have no idea how to use it.

We use party voice chat when we are doing keys, people don't have to talk so long as they listen in. We type to each other in the main community chat window.
I don't use discord, the wow features are all I need and it's working well.

In game click the join community button, then paste this code in for each character you'd like to join on: E7mEKrfRdg

People link keys then ask for what they need.

Hope this helps :)
Now my only worry is if my heavy scottish accent will be understood on comms haha
09/10/2018 10:29Posted by Korashk
Now my only worry is if my heavy scottish accent will be understood on comms haha

We have people from all over, i'm sure it will be fine :)
09/10/2018 08:52Posted by Ctrlz
Iā€™m open to join some chill M+, great idea. Played melee all of my WoW life, so Iā€™m a total noob when it comes to mage. Learning this class isnā€™t too fun when the community at large demands perfectionism, so chill runs would suit me to the core.

Any key that needs doing, hmu.

I also have a new Mage alt and bm is my main.. learning slowly - there have been deaths lol
Have added the link to the Alliance version at the end of post 1
08/10/2018 23:41Posted by Warmother
08/10/2018 21:55Posted by Kaelgar

Add me on bnet, VillenT#21739
Am currently on holidays so cannot join it in game, tho I'd like to be in touch when i come back.
May I also suggest Discord, it's way more mobile than Blizzard's Communities unless there is some kind of an app?

Just use the code on any character you wish to join on - it will never expire. I don't use discord, we just join party chat when we group, people can just listen in if they wish and we chat quite a bit within the community via typing :)

Done it.
See ya Thursday in game!
10/10/2018 02:01Posted by Kaelgar
08/10/2018 23:41Posted by Warmother

Just use the code on any character you wish to join on - it will never expire. I don't use discord, we just join party chat when we group, people can just listen in if they wish and we chat quite a bit within the community via typing :)

Done it.
See ya Thursday in game!

Awesome see you then :)
Came here to say I tried this out yesterday, and it was one of the most fun WoW evenings I had in a long time.

I will definitely be sticking around.

Very recommended for folks who wanna practice, learn and improve in a fun environment.
10/10/2018 15:56Posted by Scalda
Came here to say I tried this out yesterday, and it was one of the most fun WoW evenings I had in a long time.

Very recommended for folks who wanna practice, learn and improve in a fun environment.
Yep, it was a very fun expo, probably The most fun Iā€™ve had in game for years.

I couldnā€™t stop laughing at the tanks comments! He was hilarious haha!!
10/10/2018 16:00Posted by Dappysham
10/10/2018 15:56Posted by Scalda

Yep, it was a very fun expo, probably The most fun Iā€™ve had in game for years.

I couldnā€™t stop laughing at the tanks comments! He was hilarious haha!!

You are both awesome thanks for joining :) I really love being able to chat/group with people cross realm like this.. our community feels like a huge guild :D
Close to 500 members now and always room for more. Have had the pleasure of playing with the most relaxed and fun people :)

Is a sticky possible at all for the thread?
11/10/2018 14:04Posted by Warmother
Close to 500 members now and always room for more. Have had the pleasure of playing with the most relaxed and fun people :)

Is a sticky possible at all for the thread?

Sadly, no (Unless a GM/FM sticks it to the top). But, the bigger your group gets (And the Alliance counterpart), the more people that will mention it when people ask. You can also come back once a day and comment on it ^_^
Moved to the Communities forum and stickied. :)
11/10/2018 15:00Posted by Aerythlea
Moved to the Communities forum and stickied. :)

Thank you! Much appreciated :)