[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

600+ members now, we are a solid group of great people. No matter what your skill level you're welcome.
11/10/2018 16:08Posted by Warmother
11/10/2018 15:00Posted by Aerythlea
Moved to the Communities forum and stickied. :)

Thank you! Much appreciated :)

Is there any hope of a ban member at account level feature? Have had to make the group direct invite only due to trolls that I remove then can rejoin and it's a real pain :(

Also would love to have people that can be officers without having the right to kick everyone.
Hey- I main both Blood and Frost for mythics. Could anyone hook me up with an invite link? The one in recent posts doesnt seem to work..
13/10/2018 22:59Posted by Dakhun
Hey- I main both Blood and Frost for mythics. Could anyone hook me up with an invite link? The one in recent posts doesnt seem to work..

Sure :)
can i join
14/10/2018 09:31Posted by Tankybeast
can i join

Ofc - you need to be online on that character to accept the invite.
Hi!

Can i have an invite pls?
If there's any spare invites going, I've already got my tank (Twuzzle) in the community so would be nice to bring my pet 'lock if that's ok?
14/10/2018 14:09Posted by Kveldulf
Hi!

Can i have an invite pls?

Sent :)
14/10/2018 14:30Posted by Deeday
If there's any spare invites going, I've already got my tank (Twuzzle) in the community so would be nice to bring my pet 'lock if that's ok?

Sure :)
bump
Edited main post
Can I have an invite pls?
The link from recent posts doesn't work.
Me and some guildies would like an invite if thats okay, tried to w you but none were playing. :)
15/10/2018 22:20Posted by Revoye
Me and some guildies would like an invite if thats okay, tried to w you but none were playing. :)

Sent - check community panel :)
Hello... I think your community is exactly what I would have needed to keep playing in Legion... I haven't been really active since quitting early in the Cataclysm expansion. If you could send an invite my way, please...
Random question guys: would any of you be down for something similar with PvP or Arena? "Calm Pillar Huggers" or "Calm Arena", if you will. Arena is really tough to get into, and pugging it isn't possible without decent rating. It could be a chill place to find arena partners, fun RBG teams, and learn the PvP side of things irrespective of rating.

A lot of this comes from my personal experience of enjoying BGs, but having no point of entry into competitive PvP. Let me know if this sounds decent, I'll be happy to set it up.
17/10/2018 19:13Posted by Scrybe
Random question guys: would any of you be down for something similar with PvP or Arena? "Calm Pillar Huggers" or "Calm Arena", if you will. Arena is really tough to get into, and pugging it isn't possible without decent rating. It could be a chill place to find arena partners, fun RBG teams, and learn the PvP side of things irrespective of rating.

A lot of this comes from my personal experience of enjoying BGs, but having no point of entry into competitive PvP. Let me know if this sounds decent, I'll be happy to set it up.

Sounds good, but I think you may get a better response making a new community thread?
Great initiative!! You both help people left out and hopefully, just maybe you could be able to turn that trend of social awkwardness amongst the community. Joining in to help out as much as I can :D
Hi Warmother, this an alt that want to take things slow and be part of the Calm Keystones, could you please send me an invite?:)