[H-RP] Hand of Zanchul (Zandalari/Troll/Slave Guild)

Seems like quite a unique concept for BFA. I'm looking forward to interacting and seeing further action from you!

"May da loa o' death be wit ya!"
During our last meeting, my character was murdered without provocation. Completely out of the blue! Absolutely uncalled for! Ok, maybe a little bit called for. Would recommend.
1 Like
Are you guys still looking for like gladiator or slaves by chance or are you full?
14/11/2018 15:46Posted by Marlight
Are you guys still looking for like gladiator or slaves by chance or are you full?
On the contrary, we actually have a surprising lack of slaves/gladiators at the moment. We're still recruiting, and I'd be happy to give you an interview if you're interested.
14/11/2018 16:04Posted by Rakhuul
you an interview if you're interested.
Yeah, I'll try get in contacted soon. I am normally on either my Undead (This character or my Belf) But with that, we'll talk soon. I appreciate it.
14/11/2018 14:03Posted by Aztalek
During our last meeting, my character was murdered without provocation. Completely out of the blue! Absolutely uncalled for! Ok, maybe a little bit called for. Would recommend.
Spoken like a true Hakkari.
3 Likes

I cannot stress how pleased I am with this guild. I can’t believe how much I’ve missed this sort of troll RP. It’s been a long time since I encountered this much quality in a troll guild. <3

2 Likes

To update; after hearing several members express interest in RP:ing Hakkari. And so, as all good troll guilds must, we will have our own Hakkari sleeper cell within the guild. We’ll strive to keep its members secret both IC and OOC, until the time comes for them to make their play, whatever that may be!

Is it a requirement to join the guild that you’re at 110 at least?

I imagine quite a bit of your events might be on the the newest continent.

Loving the gritty concept!

Well, I tested with a level 1 Troll and you can take the boat to Zuldazar without any issues. The lower tiers of the city ‘might’ be phased (didn’t run into enough players to be able to confirm) , but the higher tiers of Dazar’alor you can see other players as normal.

As thus, there are no ‘mechanical’ barrier for entry. As long as the high-levels take care of any aggressive NPC in whatever area and resurrect the lowbie troll/slave when needed, I don’t personally see an issue with that.

(I am going to roll a lower level character myself until I decide what class I actually want to use in RP)

Sounds great. I’ll definitely strongly consider joining up, if the group is still in need of slaves.

I have a Blood Elf, who might fit the concept.

As far as I have figured, there will always be a need for slaves. Most players will inevitably prefer to play as the troll overlords themselves.

Keep in mind that the guild won’t be in full swing before Zandalari Trolls become a playable race, but that have not prevented people from RPing the concept so far. I have regardless pinged the guild management of your interest, in case they do not check these forums that frequently.

The guild will be officially launching with the arrival of Zandalari trolls, which seems to be during 8.1.5 (Est January!) We are conducting some meetings in the meantime although slaves won’t be taken in until the guild’s proper launch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been in the guild for a while now, the rp won’t fully be up and running until zandalari are released but there has been a few little bits of rp here and there with us participating in the rp/pvp event which was fun and the occassional rp that people have asked. Would recommend the guild to anyone!

1 Like

With this said - we have plenty of slaves-to-be who have joined the Discord to stay updated, so we could bring you in there until then to keep you updated as well if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I continue to be impressed by the type of folk joining this guild. Great RPers all, wise in the ways of troll lore and all-around pleasant peeps.

Great guild to be in, don’t miss out. :slight_smile: Join us!

The guild’s artists have been working hard, and the result of these labors is a group picture of (part of) the guild in the polandball format, and I would love nothing more than the chance to post a link to such art. Unfortunately the new forums don’t let me post links anymore.

<imagine the coolest piece of art you can possibly think of in this spot>

Join us, and perhaps you too can be part of even greater pieces of art that surely will follow!

This has been a long overdue post but.

Sorry for party rocking!

Love the rivalry between my character and the guild!

1 Like

By chance are you using a specific hub to RP in? I doubt you would be around like Orgrimmar or any other populated Horde city.

Hello! Sorry for the delayed response, but, in a sense, yes; We tend to RP around Village in the Vines currently, however the RP is only semi-active since half of our memberbase can not yet join. The guild is still awaiting the release of Zandalari and we’re only hosting occasional events and gatherings until then!

2 Likes