[H-RP] Hand of Zul – Troll/Zandalari Guild - Travelling to Tanaris 🌴

RP-PvP’ing against the Alliance on a tight chokepoint alongside our bitter rivals in the Painted Shields… was great!

2 Likes

What a NIGHT. From seeing the Shields performing a haruspicy ritual, to lining three ranks deep over the Thandol Span and pushing the Alliance aaaaaall the way back in what must’ve been at least two hours of solid, enjoyable rp-pvp… honestly, the interaction between the Hand & the Horde guilds has been interesting to say the least, and there’s another week of it to go. Can’t wait. :eyes:

4 Likes

Come for the Trolls, stay for the murlocs.

And the sneks.

3 Likes

Been some great rp-pvp the last few days in the Hinterlands, we’re a great bunch!

1 Like

Tonight it’s time for the epic and climactic finale of the Hinterlands campaign in which the trolls of the Hand of Zul and the Painted Shields have to fend off an Alliance army twice their size.

To partake, you need only join one of these two critically acclaimed guilds before 8 PM Server Time tonight :))))

2 Likes

This is my favourite troll guild. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Same. I love them.

I hate them…

murlocs rise up

The first empire, the true united troll supremacy, nation of the great, the conquerors of Azeroth - Those to inherit the World as the dust settles. The Empire of Zul shall be reborn and trolls will never again have to worry over their survival, their place in the world restored.

Zulians Forever!

2 Likes

I’ve been in the guild for a few months, and loving it. A lot of RP, nice people OOC, and always something going on IC. So many trolls, and all the tribes! I recommend it for anyone who wants to dip their toes into troll RP.

4 Likes

Or if anyone wants to RP politics… Or internal civil strife… All manners of warfare and subterfuge… Opposing the Horde, the Alliance and even the Zandalari Monarchy. There’s a lot of Troll RP aspects here!

1 Like

Ah yes! A lot of conflict RP - so a chance to fight against the Alliance AND the Horde, but since the guild is technically neutral & follows their own agenda, there can be made fragile alliances, too… that plus RP PVP, and DMed events lets RP snowball.

3 Likes

A dark pact has been formed: The burdened and the witnesses.

3 Likes

Lordamere? Lordanomore.

2 Likes

The Hand of Zul is now back in Stranglethorn and ready for action!

This week’s schedule already sees us beefing with multiple Alliance guilds, and we are looking for more!
Conflict, conflict, conflict! Quench my thirst for IC drama.
(But if you bring OOC drama I’ll find your mailbox and sacrifice it to Hakkar)

If you’re interested in setting up conflict with HoZ, hit me up either here on the forums or on Discord/WoW!

6 Likes

Looks up.

Ugh.

2 Likes

What are your policies on Slave and/or gladiators fighting for entertainment?

The guild used to take in gladiators/slaves etc when it was more extreme, but we were forced to abolish that for both IC and OOC reasons.

However, we do have plans to be hosting some larger, more server-open gladiatorial events in the Gurubashi Arena!

5 Likes

Anyone considering us should definitely make a Gurubashi. We are without a doubt the COOLEST most EPIC guys in the Hand of Zul and anyone who states otherwise is a hater on our jungle hype.

3 Likes