[H-RP] Hand of Zul – Troll/Zandalari Guild - Travelling to Tanaris 🌴

This is very true.

2 Likes

The above is state propaganda. RISE UP.

2 Likes

Scoffs.

I continue to drink from my golden wine glass.

Tribals.

3 Likes

Stranglethorn ‘ey mon? Lookin’ forward ta seenin’ more of ya dere, thou i be sharpin’ me blades fer da encounter.

( looking foward to rp with you guys)

2 Likes

1 Rak’arai is worth 10 Blades of the Jungle

Make a Zandalari. Or better, make a tribal that lavishes praise upon Zandalari for clearly being superior. Captain Tepuk will welcome you.

3 Likes

But… If you’re from Stranglethorn, wouldn’t that make you the hottest?
It aint cold down there…

1 Like

Darkspear nevah die!

~Zin’taki, future Gurubashi Emperor and Loa of Death.

1 Like

The jungle trolls fought the Old Horde, at their peak, out of their jungle, nearly ruined the foolish humans (they cheated by unleashing their powerful Loa, Medivh) and are still around and independant, unlike the entire Zandalari race, who’se queen swore eternal slavery to the Horde.

1 Like

and still stuck on square 1

chortles

1 Like

You’d drive a compelling argument, but my God is pixel, and Zandalar is more HD. Thus, I can’t hear you over ugly 2D Zul’Gurub textures.

1 Like

Rather be stuck on square one and independant, then be vassal-slaves of the Horde, who is enemies with Bwonsamdi.

Normally I’d be too, but I make an exception for the superior troll race.

1 Like

All of the above is Zandalari propaganda. Rak’arai are a Cult of Personality designed to enthral you to the whims of Rak’huul. If you wish to open your third eye seek out the true cause. Gurubashi Civil Service and enlist under our humble fishermon: Tez’rali. He has worked from the ground up - a man of the people.

1 Like

That’s very true. Never listen to the Gurubashi. They dwell in the Sleeper cell…

While the Amani never die, never forget. Even the mightiest of C’thraxi, Kith’ix, falls before our endless might.

1 Like

This is a horrible tragedy…

Something has spooked one of de brutosaurs, sending it into a panic. Dis chaos is de last thing de city needs. Help de merchants by rescuing de cargo before you get stomped on!

5 Likes

Indeed:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/496776929790263297/597781104149135360/19-07-08-15-22-40-393_deco.png

5 Likes

Had a great time getting ambushed, robbed and cut by you guys, the other night!

You were all super considerate and respectful of the OOC wishes of the members in my guild, appreciate that a lot. Thanks for spicing up our ordinary event night. Our characters’ mission was ruined but our enjoyment enhanced. :smiley:

10/10 would get intimidated and yeeted by a dire troll again

10 Likes

10/10 would rob again. <3

3 Likes

Fastest thief on the planet!

I like this guild. This guild is fun.

[A Forsaken unit enters Stranglethorn and starts the charge. Meat wagons support it by firing away.]

1 Like