[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019

For me it would be staying true to your character and promoting a interesting and developing overreaching story for others to build on. I.E playing your character like they are and not changing them.

1 Like

Please don’t engage him we’re trying to do Zul Farrak and he is our tank.

3 Likes

Keep engaging him. Make them wipe.

2 Likes

It makes me glad to know that so many of you are getting invested in the Kosh’harg and its current events, and while I appreciate that you care about it I’d just want to remind you all not to steer too off-topic and derailing the thread to start discussing general RP questions rather than directly Kosh’harg-related questions.

Thanks, and hope you all enjoy tonight’s events!

7 Likes

Halfbreed lynching when?

7 Likes

Today brother
Today they die.

4 Likes

Next step: non-orc exterminatus?

2 Likes

Full exterminatus or no deal.

5 Likes

I’m sad it seems you’ve had a bad personal experience with our guild, if you want, perhaps we can discuss this to improve our future RP so you don’t feel so badly about us? That goes to any of the guilds or players who have any negative feeling towards us in this thread.

Also, it’ll be greatly appreciated if all future post could remain on topic, it’s been derailed enough now guys. <3

2 Likes

Sure, my recommendation would be to not organize mass reports and try to get people banned for running a hugely popular event, just because it is in fact so popular that the servers slow down. There’s more, but I’d put that down as step number one.

9 Likes

I must admit that I too am generally biased towards guilds that don’t organize mass reports just because someone else is succesful in their endeavors.

Don’t know why, just feel partial to people who don’t do those kinda things.

6 Likes

Yeah my complaint is that you flamed me over wpvp in discord DMs.

3 Likes

Show me where on the doll Embertap beat the crap out of you Razaron

3 Likes

Right so, if the problem is with a guild and not with the event, perhaps take it with the guild rather than in the event thread?

literally an invitation to criticism

2 Likes

Imagine knowing how to read.

3 Likes

Dis post made by the peon gang

3 Likes

Tyreis-argent-dawn I meant discuss this privately.

You seem to be under the impression we’ve whipped up a massive attempt at reporting one of your members. That never happened, I also remember the event you speak off, intentionally trying to crash a server is against ToS. Try to respect the 1,000’s of players playing on the server is all I recommend before blaming anyone else.

[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Fall 2019 - #403 by Embertap-argent-dawn I think I remember that instant Embertap, you wanted to duel me 1 versus 1 in pvp. Your 3 friends watched and when I was about to kill you they all joined in trying to gank me. I managed to kill you anyway and escape. I PM’ed you Victory with a winky face. Let me know if I’ve got that wrong, I’m always up for more duels if you want. :slight_smile:

1v1 me on classic Kosh’arg