[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2019

Just came across this video one of our guildmembers did some years back, when we held our first kosh’harg on Argent dawn. …it is a tribute to all the Kosh’hargs we had been attending at the time. Hope it makes everyone else feels as hyped for this kosh’harg as it did me

11 Likes

It’s so sad to see your now dead character in this video :sob:

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

Edit: Body seems unclear. Is this a complete sentence? UwU

I’m unsure what you mean, but I did sign you up!
You don’t want to anymore?

Nope, I’m down. Forums give a very weird message when you only type one sentence evidently.

Ooh! I see! Silly forums.

Looking forward to this!

Yes, as am I, first big RP on Croskigar.

Will there be ways for low levels to reach you guys, except corpse running XD?

I’m sure there will be a few warlocks around, give someone a poke and we’ll sort something out on the day. :slight_smile:

I can’t wait any longer! Make time go faster!!!

2 Likes

Alright, thanks!

I wonder if the Dark eye clan will be accepted at this Kosh’harg. Considering we went through some restructuring and some “internal conflict” ending up with new leadership.
Well in short, my clan would like to attend the Kosh’harg.

I don’t see why not. It is a peace festival within the Horde afterall! So come and be merry! ^^

1 Like

I can’t see why not? As long as none of this internal conflict you experienced spills into the festival, or if your group is likely to cause disruption of it’s own… you should be quite fine! And more than welcome otherwise!

The Kosh’harg is Drawing closer! Don’t forget to Prepare coin for the date auction, or the market, or perhaps even prepare stuf to sell at the market!. There are also stories to be shared, drinks to be had!

1 Like

I don’t think my main would visit, but I’ll be happy to lend a warlock (ooc) if needed!

It’s very common for us to have an “ooc transportation warlock” on hand, so there should be nothing to worry about!

Oh, hot cashizzle, it’s almost there.

GOTTA LEVEL FASTER!

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ll try to summon everyone who can not travel there by themself with my warlock. And I’m sure there’s also many who can fly you down there with a two person mount

Yeah, I hope to atleast be level 50 by the time :smiley:
Maybe I’ll make it to 60, who knows!