[H-RP] Kosh'harg Festival, Spring 2019

Is he always this mean, or did dishonouring himself by becoming an undeath do that to him?

Least I’m not green…

Green is the new standard, it’s the brown orcs that are the minority now.

1 Like

That’s because mag’har are the elite

Elite in dying by the bushes and walking into demon servitude, maybe.

Are you sure about that

The green skin we carry proudly as any scar of most grevious injury, proof of trials and tribulations that the softskinned Mag’har can hardly imagine.

Another reminder, like the Kosh’harg!

2 Likes

Awww yeah! Kosh’harg is coming soon. Everyone’s favorite Forsaken will be there to crash the party!!!

1 Like

Jojo is gonna be there?

4 Likes

If your green skin is a scar, just imagine what my deathly pale skin is

To note, there is a portal maintained by Mag’har Orcs that leads to Draenor - I don’t think Blizzard would go so far as to use appropriate NPCS for it to not be there.

Why waste using such a beautiful zone anyway?

The general rule that Blizzard goes by is if it’s around in game it = its canonical.

Exceptional cases occur in situations like the Corrupted Ashbringer questline in Legion - which was obviously a direct homage to the original Ashbringer speculation.

Concerns about retroactive changes to our adventures are moot, Blizzard has shown time and time again they think of lore as a frame to make cool things, not to make sense, that doesn’t mean we can’t keep our own internal cohesive logic.

I look forward to attending (most likely on my Orc).

If he doesn’t, Sena will drag him by the ear to the festival.

Right some infomation for the tournament of honor that is the 25.

Rules of the Tournament of Honor:

1. Arena rules. If you can’t use it in the Arena (flasks, engineering items, Army of the Dead, Lay on Hands,bloodlust/timewarp etc), you can’t use it here. (I know bloodlust can be used in arenas with the right talent. but we keep it out here even so)
    1. Stay within the designated dueling field.
    1. Stealth only allowed up to 30 seconds.
    1. No healing OR tank spec.
    1. One bandage per player.
    1. No health potions or any other items that heal the participant (Exception: One bandage a player.)
    1. Toys are not to be used during the duels.
    1. No outsider buffs.
    1. Talents aren’t to be changed during the tournament. Your selected Talent set will be locked in during the signup of your character. You will be asked if you are certain of your talent set before it is officially locked in. ( To ensure that the sign-up process goes as fast as possible, please make sure you are happy with the talent set that you have before you commence sign-up.)

Banned specializations:

• Resto Druid
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Holy Paladin
  • Disc Priest
  • Holy Priest
  • Resto Shaman.

Tanks:

• Protection Warrior
  • Guardian Druid
  • Protection Paladin
  • Blood Death Knight
  • Brewmaster Monk
  • vengeance Demon hunter
    The reason we have banned tank specs and healing specs is…we have in the past had fights last nearly an hour, when either two healers or two tanks met eachother, and it was almost always a tank or a healer in the final
3 Likes

A sign of weakness and failure. A sign of someone unwilling to join the ancestors in peace and death, clinging to this shadow of life, hoping they can reclaim the honour they lost by losing in battle.

Except it’s confirmed that Draenor was unreachable and again is unreachable for the players in-Lore.

:eyes: at the draenor portal in Stormwind and Orgrimmar’s portal room

That’s a gameplay thing, not a lore one.

Or are you saying we’re still fighting Illidaddy in Outlands too?

What does complicate this a little bit is that the portal rooms have NPCs explaining the portals in some cases - the one in Orgrimmar has a Mag’har orc explaining an alliance with the Ethereals is what maintains the Outland portal, for example.

It’s a weird grey area.

It’s very simple.
A portal to Outland is kept open because Nagrand is such a super nice place, it’s where everyone wants to go for a holiday or a day out! o.o

3 Likes

But for how long? Since outlands is crumbling.

days, months, years… we know not how long Outland has before it is all gone, Blizz probably doesn’t know either… time is basically irrelevant in this case and we can only assume.

1 Like