[H-RP] The Convocation of Elrendar is Recruiting

Don’t tell Anroka, but my current life goal is to help Anri liberate Quel’Thalas from the influence of the savage Horde.

Freedom for High Home!

1 Like

Anri will one day bust out of his extremely comfy prison to push for liberation. In the meantime though, the Convocation as a whole are on their way back to Quel’thalas to begin their wrap up of void-related stories.

3 Likes

Did somebody say…

void-related stories? :squid:

2 Likes

I trust only the Convocation to keep us safe from absolute horror that is Horde High Elves.

Sincerely, an Alliance High Elf (on an alt).

1 Like

We’re fully back in Quel’thalas and doing our last N’zoth focused story before the prelude to Shadowlands. No better time to jump in.

2 Likes

Easily the finest bunch of elves around these parts, these guys.

2 Likes

Why do I have a feeling the Convocation is going to have A LOT of fun in Shadowlands prepatch…? :skull:

If the trauma ever gets too much for y’all, we got this really strong calming tea… And booze. Commander’s Choice™!

2 Likes

We’ve wrapped up our void-related troubles for a little while and after we lock up a cultist friend of ours we’re off on holiday. It’d sure be a shame if any crowns keeping reality in check went and got blown up unattended.

1 Like

CoE is not just elves. CoE is cool elves.

2 Likes

Just when you think the Convocation can’t possibly get any cooler, Tale grows a beard.

:pray:

1 Like

Tale and the beard have been long time companions. If only Blizzard had reunited them sooner.

Also, we’re making our way out of Northrend and are sure to find Quel’thalas unmolested.

1 Like

No promises!

1 Like

Stay tuned for a massive retune of the intro, but first, wrapping up our first week defending Quel’thalas from the Shadowlands and then gearing up for a break when the expansion hits.

We’re out of our break for Shadowlands and in for two weeks of a side-adventure before we stop again for the Christmas holidays.

I hope all CoE friends had a nice holiday! :partying_face:

1 Like

The Convocation are in Outland helping out the shattered world, though there’s a slim chance they might end up in contact with the Shadowlands one way or another. Never a better time to join in.

1 Like

Best elves? Best elves.

2 Likes

With our Broken isles campaign moving towars a close, we’re wrapping up our last prep and heading into the Shadowlands. After a last set of drinks of course.

Awww, the Convocation is about to hop into the Shadowlands at roughly the same time the Hand is planning to hop out!

…So, uh, yeah. If y’all find anything broken, stolen, vandalized or purged with the Light, it absolutely wasn’t us. Just sayin’. :angel:

2 Likes

Back to the top with you guys. :arrow_heading_up:

2 Likes